chapter 54

Sometime later, a horse drawn carriage made its approach towards the manor.

Sebastian, who stood tall and at attention as the latest phantomhive guest exited the carriage and walked up to you both, to which Sebastian traditionally bowed his head towards the guest. "Welcome, sir." He greeted as the man took off his hat respectfully in return.

"Hello, I'm the writer from Brit Business." The blonde man replied politely. "Paul Jones, sir."

"Indeed Mr. Jones." Sebastian affirms. "We've been awaiting your arrival."

He gestures to the open doors behind him. "If you would follow me inside."
~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the butler took the man's hat and led him in, two figures peeked out from behind a pillar to watch the two of them.

"Now, let's see what your kitty's plan is." Lau spoke in a hush whisper as Ciel silently observed with an indifferent expression.

As Sebastian and Paul walked up the stairs, Paul's attention was suddenly snagged by a small figure sitting on the railing just beside the main stairs. "Ah?"

Hello Mr

Hello Mr. Michaelis! You brought a guest! "Meow!"

Sebastian had his attention snagged at the sound of your voice, and turned to face you. "Oh! Hello, mistress."

"Oh dear!" The blonde man's face immediately lit up as his eyes met yours. "And who might this charming little bugger be?"

"That's Lady (Name), Better known as the Phantomhive Feline." Sebastian stated, trying to keep his voice steady as he found himself having difficulties breaking away from your stare. "She's... quite a beauty, isn't she?"

"Indeed! Never before have I seen such a lovely feline!" Paul gushed, a dopey smile plastered on his cheeks as his eyes shimmered with adoration. "And she's even got her own eyepatch! How precious!"

You couldn't help but compare his face to that of Elizabeth's the day she first saw you. The memory made you want to grimace, but you ignored him and instead focused on your task at hand.

You had your claws in him. All's you needed to do was keep him still...
~~~~~~

"Amazing," Lau noted, sounding impressed by your feat. "He stopped just at the sound of her voice."

Ciel snickered, with a proud glimmer in his own eye. "Yes, of course he did." He watched with pride as you waved a paw at the two, showing your (color) paw pads to the butler. "I should have known she would go for a weak point.. "

"Quite a clever strategy indeed!" Lau adds enthusiastically.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh thank you! Indeed I am! "Puurreowr!" You replied, your voice soft and sugary as you rose to your paws you held your tail high up, the tip swaying softly as you slowly took a few steps towards the duo with a slow, elegant gait, your (color) eyes still glimmering brigher than your collar.

Why, does he know that I'm the only known Javanese here in England? "Meeeew?"

A sudden breeze fluttered through the manor, and your color fur fluttered softly in the breeze, bringing out its sheen in the limited light, as you sat back on your hocks, bringing your forepaws up to your chin.

There's no other feline quite like me! "Puurreooow!"

The stood, his hands practically glued to his cheeks as he just cooed at your charm, while Sebastian was biting his lip, his eyes trembling as you made kneading motions with your paws. He was waging war on himself; on one hand he saw no harm in giving you a brief stroke between the ears, but he also sensed that you were baiting him into something; you never behaved like this on your own.

He knew something was off, but at the same time you had him locked with your (color) gaze.

If I could just keep him like this for 10 seconds...

Below the railing were the servants, both Finnian and Mey-rin were the source of wind, as they flapped two large green fans in your direction as Bard had control of the camera. For a moment, he was enraptured by your charm, and almost took a picture of you, but steeled himself last minute.

"Not her," he told himself with a shake of his head, before looking around. "Now, where's Sebastian?"

The butler in question stood staring hard at you, as you swayed your tail elegantly behind you.

Why don't you tell our dearest guest a bit more about me, Mr. Michaelis? "Puuurrrrrrrew." You suggested, injecting as much honey and charisma into your voice as possible. I'm sure he'd be MORE than happy to know. "Puuurrrw!"

Paul looked as though he might explode from your cloying display, while Sebastian felt himself starting to succumb to your charm as well.

He couldn't tell if he should be impressed or offended at the fact that you're using temptation and charm, something he usually uses against weak-willed mortals, against him. He wanted so badly to feel your soft fur and squeeze those soft paws, but at the same time, he didn't want to fall victim to whatever trick his young master's trying to pull.

He knew that if he stood any longer, his resistance would buckle. With a clench of his eyes and shake of his head, he breaks away from his gaze and quickly turns on his heels. "Ahem! I'll tend to you later, dear mistress. But right now, there is business that must be done." He made his way up the stairs without looking back. "Coming, sir?"

The man himself blinked as reality came back to him, and he remembered why he was there. "O-Oh! Yes, of course!"

Before walking off, he stepped forward, and gave you a friendly scritch between your ears. "Hope to see you again, milady!"

With that, he speed walked over to Sebastian, who gave you a 'Nice try' smirk over his shoulder before he made his way down the hallway.

As the two men disappeared from sight, you grimaced to yourself.

Damn. That pride sin is strong if that didn't work. You thought. You smirked to yourself as you leapt down from your perch and followed the two men.

Second time's the charm, I guess.
~~~~~~~

"Ooh, she almost had him!" Lau commented. "So close!"

"Hm." Ciel frowned. "Perhaps she was right about him..."

----------------

Reminder; I don't quit on stories. Just don't ask for updates. It slows me down.

But yeah, you have that much power over a demon. 👑