chapter 11

This is low, even for you... "rrrrrrarrr...." you muttered as you were curled in a ball in a cage, glaring at the blonde man before you as he put a cigar info his mouth, grinning at you deviously. "well now.. it was a fateful coincidence indeed..." he snickered as he made his way over to your cage. "just my luck to have encountered a priceless little thing like you. a rare, allergen free feline who slaves to people like a faithful dog.." said. "and just when the little brat thinks he can best me... I have his precious little toy now..." you won't get away with this.. "Grrrrroarrr..." you growled lowly, your fur standing on end, pupils narrowed into thin slits. he snickered bringing his face up to your cage. "but don't worry my little kitty. I won't get rid of you right away just yet. we need more of your breed if I want to make more money."

he smirked, as if he were getting to the punchline of a joke. "we need to expand your breed a bit here... but don't worry, I'll find a good tom for you.." your pupils dilated in shock, embarrassment and fear, at the mere thought of baring kittens. No! I can't have that happen! I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!! "rrAAAAAOOOWWR!!" you shrieked, as you unsheathed your claws and lashed a paw at him and gave a relatively deep scratch across his cheek in a swift swipe. he recoiled and put a hand to his face, groaning in pain. he growled and slapped the side of your cage so hard it fell off the table it was on and landed onto the ground. you yowled as you slammed within the small confines of the metal cage and bashed into the ground. "you dirty fleabag.. if you weren't so valuable, I'd have you stuffed.." he growled to you, giving your cage a hard kick. you felt a dull, throbbing pain all over you body.

help me, master... "mreow.." you whimpered.
-------
ciel paced frantically, holding your collar in his trembling hands as sebastian read the note out loud. "I have your cat. if you want her back, come to Nova garden Bethnal green to get her back. failing to get her within 17 hours, I will have her sold. I wish you luck." sebastian's eyes darkened as his grip on the note tightened. "that bastard!" shouted ciel, slamming a fist into his desk. he grips your collar tightly as he drops his gaze to the floor. "I... let this happen..." he muttered pitifully. sebastian turned to look at the boy. "young master?" he tipped his head to one side. "she was the only creature that truly understood me..." he whimpered. he scowled at the ground. "I'm not having this happen.. Not again.." he growled turning to sebastian. "sebastian..." he said, raising his eyepatch, showing his glowing contract. "This is an order!Save (name), now!" he demanded angrily. sebastian bowed. "yes, my young lord." he then exited the room.

ciel looked at his reflection in the large bell and frowned. "you gave me reason to smile again..." he muttered, letting a tear run down his cheek.
------
It was getting late now... can't believe this.. "mrrow.." you growled lowly as you crouched into your cage, staring at the bars, and occasionally pawing at it. you cocked your head as you looked at the lock. it was a sliding lock. you've seen these locks before. you recall humans using these before. after everyone in the room had their backs turned, you slid your paw out from behind the bars and pawed at the lock. once you get a grip on the lock, you tugged at it and fiddled with it for a few moments. suddenly.. you felt the door slowly lean forward.. before you knew it, you were out of the mini-prison. I'm free! "mew..!" you softly meowed as you slowly crept across the room.

about halfway across the room, you heard a shout. one of the men in the room had noticed your disappearance! you ramped up your pace towards the door as they clamored about a cat being able to escape so easily. finally, a man saw you. "Hey, there it is! get it!" he yelled. with that, a bunch of men started come at you. your eyes widened in terror, as you thought of running. but... that was cowardly... and a Phantomhive member is to never back down... you snarled as you crouched into the defensive position, lashing your tail.

here goes nothing...! "rrrrawr..." you growled as they closed in.