chapter 19

next morning, you awake to the feeling of tickling on your tummy. you were sprawled on your back in ciel's bed. the tickling was from sebastain's bare hand tenderly stroking at your soft belly fur. "good morning, dear mistress." he coos to you softly and affectionately. he then walks over to the curtains, opening them, flooding ciel's room in sunlight. ciel sits up, stretches and yawns. he looks down at your sprawled out body and smiled slightly. you feel his small hand glide gently over your soft belly. "good morning, (name)." he says, his voice still sluggish. good morning, Mr. Michaelis. Master Ciel... "mrrrrrreow...." you mew tiredly, rolling onto your belly. you hear Ciel hummed brightly at your reply as he takes a sip of his tea. another day in the Phantomhive manor. you think as sebastian ties a new bandage to your paw. what shall happen today?
------
the day progressed as usually, only now you're going out to town for something you didn't get too much. but you didn't think on it. your young kitten mind was set on other things. right now, you were curled up in the master's lap, listening to the hooves of the horses thudding against the stone ground and feeling the slight turbulence of the carriage running over small bumps. you could feel the bitter aura emitting from Ciel. he hated going out to public places. but this was crucial for him to go for some reason. but you didn't think on it long. all's that clouded your mind was the cat's unwavering urge to nap in the comfort of a warm, comfortable lap..

~~~~~
you awaken on... the master's lap. only he was seated with lau, grell and madam red. you blinked a little and looked around you saw an assortment of human goodies and fancy cups, coupled with the sweet scent of pastries. I awoke to a tea party? you yawned and stretched out, catching the earl's attention. almost instantly, he gently strokes your back fur, his aura brightening and body relaxing at the gentle sound of your soothing purr. you were still groggy, so you couldn't pick up their conversation much. you did pick up the stare of that grell butler. he had that innocent stance. but... there is something off about him...

-----
you were perched happily on ciel's shoulder as he strolled through the town of london. you got a few looks from people followed cooing words from them. mostly women. while you used to enjoy the complements of passing people, for some reason, now you felt embarrassment. yes. I'm a kitten perched on a young boy's shoulder. no big deal... you crouched lower to ciel's shoulder in discomfort. this might affect master as well... ciel, as if he could read your mind, shut his eye and huffed. "don't worry about it. this is better than leaving you at the house alone where you could get yourself hurt." he muttered to you, in a tone so blank you internally flinched. aaalrighty then. as he walks up to some person you don't know, sebastian suddenly takes you off his shoulder. you look at sebastian quizzically, earning a warm smile from the demon. "this is so you won't be a distraction. your charming aura is quite enrapuring." as your master chats, sebastian runs his fingers over your soft head fur. you sensed a very dark atmosphere within the area. what's going on here...

after a while, you depart from the crowding people. "you can put her back now." he orders. sebastian then placed you carefully back onto his shoulder. your gaze was cast down to the ground, as your thought about the following events of today. why are we with lau, red and grell...? is there something going on? You squinted as you thought of any possible reasons as to why this is happening. "(name)." ciel called, prompting you to snap your head up and turn your wide (color) eyes to him. yes! sir? "myea?" you uttered, trying to sound as collected as possible. "I advise you to keep at your wits. wouldn't want to get yourself into trouble here." he said in a firm voice. you stared back at him, wondering what he meant by 'here'. "understood?" his deep blue eye studied you deeply. y-yes, young lord.. "meorw.." you responded with a nod of your head. he smirked. "good girl." he says, voice crossed between monotone and satisfaction.