32

Christopher Jr

Christopher Jr.

My fist pounded on the front door of this clowns house. Yes, my mom got herself into this mess but I'm not going to let him get away with putting his hands on her. I didn't want my dad caught up anything, that's why I talked him out of it.

The locks on the door clicked and it pulled open. A half dressed woman stood there. "Can I help you?" She asked.

"Where's Eric?"

"Upstairs, May I help you?"

"Get Eric. Tell him Chris is here."

She walked away and went to get him. I went and leaned against my car. He soon appeared. "Carlee's son?" He questioned.

"How long you been fucking her?" I pointed to the house.

A smirk fell on his face. He really don't know how he shouldn't piss me off. "How can I help you Christopher?"

"I'm here about my mother Eric."

"What about her?"

"She had bruises on her arm, why?"

He shrugged, looking like a fucking two-year-old. "Shit, ask her. Maybe your dad did it. He looks abusive."

I let out a small laugh. "No bitch I'm asking you because I know you did it."

"Oooo, name calling."

"You can keep playing with me and shit gone be real fucked up for you my nigga."

"I'm not worried."

"You should be. Unfortunately, the child in my moms stomach belongs to you, even though I don't even believe that. But let's get some shit straight, you put your hands on my mother again I'll kill you with my bare hands."

"Your mother needs to learn her place. And if I have to be the person that puts her in it, then that's exactly what's going to happen."

"You won't be doing shit. I told my mom you was no good when you slithered your way into her life at that banquet."

"Well your mother thought I was amazing and that's why I knocked her up."

"Bitch my mom was just trying move on and she jumped at the first thing that gave her attention. And you can't be that amazing, she cheated on you the whole time."