Book II-Chapter 20, Creation Song

Start from the beginning

It was about 3 AM when he woke up with a very hard dick.  While sleeping he had somehow ended up with this head on his pillow and his left hand holding Bella's right.  He looked over at his sleeping woman and to him, at this moment, she appeared like a goddess.  Her long wavy hair had started to loosen at the end of the loose braid she had gone to bed with and was spread all over her pillow. Her closed almond eyes reminded him of how soft her gaze was whenever she looked at him.   Her left arm was stretched up and lay next to her face.  The covers had slipped down to  her waist and the gentle rise of her breasts could be seen with every breath she took.  My God, she was beautiful.  He felt desire rise up in him quickly, powerfully and knew that this one woman's bed was where he wanted to spend the rest of his eternity.  He smiled as he thought about that.  How confused he had been all of those 57 years spent on earth... How many women had he slept with?  He had seen an article in a magazine whose name he could not recall that listed the number at thousands.  While he thought that was probably excessive, he knew it was possible.  Yet in all of those women,  with their different bodies, agenda's and their desire to say they had been with Prince, not once had he ever been or felt truly loved.  He did not know that then, but he did now.  This woman, whose cheek he had kissed all the way back in 1995 in a popular restaurant on the Sunset strip in LA, who had opened his body with that innocent contact in a way he had never known possible and who had experienced the same and yet had the wisdom not to pursue him, this little woman was love...his love...forever.  He needed her now more than he ever had.  He rolled over on his left side and taking his right hand began to roll her right nipple between his thumb and index finger inside her gown.  She stirred a bit and turned her head in her sleep toward him.  He placed his lips on her nipple and began to caress it with his tongue.  As he did his dick stood straight up under the covers.  He was harder than a desert bone.  He then started to suck her nipple.  Slowly, languidly waking her gently with the wetness of his mouth on her beautiful titty.  Her eyes opened still heavy with sleep.  She kissed his forehead and the top of his head and said, "you okay baby"?  "Uh huh just need my titties".  She smiled at him but said nothing just watched as he sucked her.  He turned slightly to make it easier to get to her left nipple that had hardened on its own and as he did his dick touched her thigh and she felt moisture flood the matching lavender panties she wore under her gown.  She moaned.  He continued to suck her but tonight he did not ask her to touch him instead, he asked if he could touch her.  Her eyes flew open but before she could say anything, he said, Bella I promise I will not enter you, I just have a great need to pleasure you as you have so kindly done for me in the past when I so badly needed it.  Her eyes softened, she loved and trusted this man and nodded her head yes.  He took his right hand and gently rubbed the front of her pussy lips.  She gasped at the sensation it caused.  He continued to rub her very gently and then just as gently parted her lips and found her clit and the little button that rested upon it.  It was swollen and then he began to caress it with his index finger.  The moisture from her insides made his finger glide over the button.  He kissed her lips and she opened her mouth upon his tongue's request, and as he entered her mouth his breath hitched and his hard dick jumped and hit her thigh again at which point they moaned simultaneously.  Her breath became uneven and then ragged and although she didn't will it,  her hips rose up to make better contact with his finger and they began to undulate up and down and then in a circle.  Prince looked at her.  Her eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted and the tip of her tongue was visible just barely.  She came...with force that he didn't expect and she came and came and as she shouted his name, he came, violently without so much as a touch of her hand.  His semen erupted so that as it hit her thigh, it spread back to his own in the inner part of his left thigh.  He cried out, "Bella oh Bella"...and then he cuddled her.  Despite the wetness on both of their bodies and on their sheets, the satisfaction was so great they fell back to sleep in each others arms and slept until the rising of the light in the morning.  His last waking thought was "wherever Bella is I will find her".