The video ended after that and I just laughed to myself and decided to tweet something.

@JustinBieber: Thanks to all of you who believed in me from the beginning.. Love you all and thank you for sticking up for "your Justin" ;) #MuchLove #MyBeliebers

I signed out and closed the app after my tweet and decided to go downstairs and see what my mom is doing since theres still an hour until Chaz and Ryan are coming over.

"Mom?" I called out as I poke my head in the kitchen. 

"In here!" She called. I followed her voice and found her in the living room watching some celebrity news channel.

"What are you watching?" I asked as I plopped down next to her.

"Watching this thing between you and that girl, whats her name?" She said pointing to Jazmen. It was showing her interview from earlier today that I just watched.

"Jazmen."

"Oh right.. I think I met her once, didnt I?"

"I dont know, maybe. She was one of Emma's friends until she went crazy," I said.

"Justin," she scolded while hitting me lightly on the shoulder.

"What? Everyone knows it true," I laughed.

"Thats still not nice to say," he sighed.

"Sorry mom," I said still laughing silently to myself.

"Alright, I'm gonna go to the grocery store. Chaz and Ryan are coming, right?"

"Uh, yeah.. How'd you know though?"

"Ryan's mom called me."

"Oh," I said, "okay then. See you later."

"Bye sweetie," she said as she kissed the top of my head and left outside, grabbing her coat. I glanced out the door as she walked out and saw that it was snowing. I hope the roads are okay to be on.. It is snowing kinda hard. I shook it off and changed the channel to Drake and Josh.

---

"WAKE UP JUSTIN THERES A FIRE!!" I woke up to Chaz screaming in my ear.

"WHAT!?" I shouted, getting up as quickly as possible and looking around. All I saw was Chaz and Ryan laughing hysterically on the floor. "Very funny.." I sighed.

"You should have seen your face!" Chaz laughed.

"Whatever..." I said while rolling my eyes. "C'mon, lets go upstairs," I said, leading them up the stairs and into my room. Ryan threw himself on one of my beanbags while Chaz sat on the spinny chair near my desk. I laid down on the bed so I could face them.

"So whats been up?" Chaz asked.

"Uh.. Nothing really. You guys hear about Jazmen?" I rolled my eyes while saying her name.

"Who hasnt?" Shes freaking insane dude," Ryan said.

"I know.. Atleast shes done torturing me now," I sighed.

"How have things been going with you and Emma?" Chaz smirked.

"Pretty good I think," I shrugged.

"God, shes so hot," Chaz said.

"Correction, sexy," Ryan smirked.

"Aye, shes mine."

"Doesnt mean shes not hot," they shurgged.

"You guys are like an hour late," I said looking at my phone for the time.

"Oh sorry I thought you wouldnt notice since you were sleeping," Ryan chuckled, "my mom had to run some errands and she made us go with her so we were a little late."