"hi mum, i'm back." robin went to her mother and greeted her with a hug.

"hi robin," his mother suddenly, saw me and greeted me a warm welcome.

"new friend?" she asked him which he nodded.

"hi mrs. skinner, my name's y/n." i said as we both pulled away.

"hi, y/n. nice to meet you." she said in a very lovely manner.

"y/n's just gonna stay here for awhile." robin added.

"well y/n, you're always welcome here. if you guys get hungry, there are some crackers right beside the fridge."

"thanks mum." robin pulled my wrist (that i almost tripped, thanks robin.) then climbed upstairs until we came to his room.

"wow," i looked around robin's room.

inside his room, it was kinda messy, but also kinda interesting. his room has guitars, ukuleles, a few band posters, a microphone, and a camera.

"i know right, my room is a mess. i apologise." robin sat on his bed with fig on his side.

"nah, it's fine. you're not the only one who has a messy room." i sat near his working table, looking at his band posters. most of them were twenty one pilots.

"you're a fan of twenty one pilots?" i asked while pointing at one of his posters.

"well, i used to. but i still listen to their songs. i was emo at that time" he laughed remembering those times. "you're a fan of them too?"

"kind of.." i replied. "but i usually listen to panic! at the disco (never ever forget the exclamation point), sleeping with sirens, my chemical romance; and others."

"wow, so you're emo?"

"half emo. but i mostly like underrated artists or bands." i stood up and sat next to robin.

"like who?" he asked.

"i don't know.. dodie clark, billie eilish, joji, oh wonder, you, and currently discovering more." i replied.

"well, you have a great taste in music." he complemented.

"why, thank you." i said. fig suddenly started resting on my lap.

"i think he likes you." he plastered a smile as i started carrying fig. his fur was really soft, i unexpectedly sneezed.

"oh crap, sorry." i apologised since, i have probably spread germs all over his room.

"it's okay. are you allergic to cats?" he took away fig from my hands.

"well, no." i sniffed. "just fur. fur makes my nose itchy."

"do you want me to let fig out of the room for awhile?"

"no, just let him stay." i sniffed once more. "i love cats so, i don't care if i got a runny nose because of it." i slowly took fig from robin's arms.

"do you need a tissue?" robin offered a tissue box from his cabinet.

"no thanks, i'm fine. trust me." until my nose got really runny, "you know what," i took the tissue box from his hands. "i think i do need that."

i started wiping my nose with the tissue (it sounds gross, i know) and my eyes suddenly got a little watery. all what robin did while i was doing it was chuckle.

"i have probably spread germs on your tissue box, i'm so sorry." i sneezed again.

"you can keep the tissue box instead. i mean, i can buy another one anyways." robin took fig again and had let him sit by his side.

"so uh.. random question," i sniffed. "what school do you go to?"

"oh, well, i'm an online student. i am homeschooled." he replied. "what about you?"

"sadly, i go to some public school which is getting a little boring." i confessed. "most people hate me in school."

robin's jaw dropped. "why the- why the hell would they hate you?"

"well, they don't really hate me. i think.." i added. "they just usually ignore me so, i don't have friends in school."

"why do they ignore you? you're like, the most interesting person in the planet!" he complained.

"well, they don't see that." i chuckled. "you see, i'm a sad and awkward trash that doesn't know how to interact and fit in to other people ever since sixth grade."

"well, at least they don't bully you or something." he sighed.

"oh yeah, well, someone did bully me twice." robin's eyes widened.

"what the fu-"

"calm down, robin. they didn't hurt me physically. just.. mentally, kind of.." my voice got small.

"what would they tease you about?" he scooted a little closer.

"my face."

"your face?" i nodded at robin's question.

"what's wrong with your face? i don't think there's something ugly about it." his response somehow made me grin mentally.

"oh well, y'know how growing up works. acne breakouts and all that ish.." i rolled my eyes.

"i feel you." he replied. "but, just, why though?"

"honestly, i think most of my classmates are just so.. immature. it's annoying. it's sad." i borrowed robin's pillow and fidget it for no reason.

"have you tried asking your parents to transfer to a different school?" he asked.

"yeah, but they said that i have only like a few months left to stay in that school, since i'm grade twelve. so i'm forced to stay." fig went to my lap again and purred.

"but, do you get insecure about your features? just.. just asking.." he asked hesitantly.

"sometimes." i confessed. "but i guess i don't really care about it that much. if people hate it, then maybe some people like it."

"w-well i think you're adorable.." he blurted which made me laugh.

"oh crap, did i say it out loud?" he cursed.

"yep, you did." his skin got slightly pink.

"sorry, i just.. sometimes speak on what's on my mind." he stuttered.

"it's fine. and also, thanks for the compliment i guess.."

until, both of us just realized that we were sitting too close to each other. robin turned a little pink again and scooted away.

"sorry."

"it's okay."

"meow.." fig said.

×××××××××××××××××
this is a bit rushed so im sorry abt that.

made: 10/30/18 , 10:24 pm