☠The Winner☠

To all good things, there must be an end. And this, competitors, is the end. It's been a long road, but at last, all is as it should be. The dead have returned to their graves, their stories finally at peace. Only one remains. Only one keeps their Breath of Life. 

28th Place: Vayu Sharma

27th Place: Sailee Daniels

26th Place: Sterling Everest

25th Place: Madaline Teal

24th Place: Cedar Stockholm

23rd Place: Kirk Hoffman

22nd Place: Wynder Douglas

21st Place: Grainne Miller

20th Place: Nero Miranda

19th Place: Saphaia Lapis

18th Place: Illyra Grady

17th Place: Pandora Lockster

16th Place: Edelina Renova

15th Place: Georgina Traine

14th Place: Bonnie Everheartte

13th Place: Valeria Thracius

12th Place: Corradhin Cole

11th Place: Kade Ruan

In 10th Place: Scorpio Ramsey- TheFactionless

In 9th Place: Aspen Summers- LightOfTheMooneh

In 8th Place: Orville Stud- CrocodileRocker

In 7th Place: Bellona Viellana- adonian

In 6th Place: Milo Periander- lostwithmyfriends

In 5th Place: American Elm- -Giraffe-

IN FOURTH PLACE

ROMA THORNE gracey_liz

The scar does not form on the dying. It forms on the survivor. 

Roma was an unpredictable masterpiece. A dark horse from the beginning, we loved watching her blossom in brutality and claw her way to the top using only her own sweat and blood. We really enjoyed having her in this competition and could not have asked for a better finalist even if we tried. 

IN THIRD PLACE

MIA CIRCUIT Jordietheshortie

Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have. 

Mia showed us exactly what old blood was supposed to be. Her ties to her roots and the very things that made her who she was provided a gorgeous and often heartwrenching work of art. She was brutal, she was violent and she was carefully executed in such a way that left us begging for more. A strong contender, she made some of the highest scores we've ever had and we're so proud of how well she performed. 

IN SECOND PLACE

KALYD JOURNEYMAN HannahFare

Regardless of a label, a dead man is a dead man. 

Wow— there's so much to be said about this incredible character. Kalyd dominated the playing field with their incredible connections. There are so few words to describe how impressed we were with each task. He was a hard hitter, wonderfully written, and never ceased to amaze us. A dead man might be a dead man, but Kalyd will live on forever with us. 

And that means...

IN FIRST PLACE

UPTON SNAPPER aceh3x

Needles and thread can sew through fabric as easily as skin. 

Upton Snapper broke our hearts and sewed them back together again just as carefully. He had very tender emotions and a raw energy that was impossible not to fall in love with. Proven by his romance with American Elm, Upton was a powerful contender and showed that he was a force to be reckoned with time and time again. We're proud to announce that he is the winner of Author Games: Breath of Life!

☠☠☠

Thank you all so much for joining us for another incredible games! As always, we love the stories you bring and the lives you create with each task you submit. Hopefully, we will see more of those lives in our next competition: Author Games: The Forgotten which will be coming to PEC in November.