☠Task Four: A Chilly Reminder☠

Since Saphaia Lapis, Nero Miranda, Wynder Douglas, Kirk Hoffman, and Cedar Stockholm have all decided to become one with the rock caves, let's tumble on back in time for a moment or two. 

☠THE TASK☠

Yes, that's right we're moving backward now! So fasten your seatbelts, buckos because this party train is sending you way back before you ever had to meet those horrible, pale, crawling things waiting inside of the rock caves. Today, you will be writing everyone's favorite task: the bloodbath.

Who's alive? Who's dead? That's up to you, all that matters to us is the entry. You can start your lovely story back in the tunnel that allowed you to rise up into the beautiful arena we've prepared, or you can skip right to the good part. This task will be centered around the ice caves. Pillars of ice and freezing ponds that may—or may not!— be filled with water await your arrival. However, since some of you mentioned in previous (or should we say future) entries that the bloodbath took place somewhere else, the only requirement for the use of the ice caves is that you must either start or finish your entry there. Just remember, there's nowhere in the arena that is not a cave. Starting your entry in a forest, or anywhere that is decidedly not a cave, will probably upset us. If blood bouncing off of frost and freezing into crystalized icicles isn't your aesthetic or for the sake of continuity you decide to start your entry in a different cave, that's perfectly fine! 

The arrangement of supplies, however, is not up to you. Instead of a Cornucopia, the gamemakers have decided to mix things up. You will find twenty-four wooden crates awaiting your fated arrival—each one labeled with the name of a different competitor. Keep in mind, tributes, that while it's nice to assume that the judges love you and want the best for you, there's nothing stopping us from filling those crates up with bloodthirsty snow bats, angry bees, or pretty, but useless, party decorations. Explosives are also an option!

Good luck! 

☠WORD LIMIT☠

3,000 Words

☠BALLOTS☠

One ballot!

Five deaths!

Also, what's the deal with you guys balloting yourself? Do you need a hug?

☠DEADLINE☠

Friday, September 7th at 10 PM CST

Don't forget our thirty minute cushion time!

☠BALLOT CHALLENGE☠

Congratulations to Aspen Summers for being the most balloted player this time around! For this task, you're in luck! You have the option of taking 300 words away from any player of your choosing! However, there is a catch. If you take away those 300 words, your word minimum becomes 3,300. You have 24 hours to make your choice. 

☠☠☠CHOICES GAME☠☠☠

For this task your choices are:

Pillow or Blanket?

As well as:

Red or Green?