☠Tribute Twenty: Georgina Traine [circustents]

She wishes for a more peaceful death.

Name: Georgina Traine

Gender: Female

Age: Fifteen

District: Six, Transportation

Physical Appearance: There's a certain warmth to Georgina even after she's had her taste of death, and she exudes it from almost every part of her willowy body. Down from the tips of her long, wavy chestnut hair, to her sun-kissed complexion, you get the feeling of summer nights just by looking at her once. She'd been much paler back then, but the second Quarter Quell — something she truly does not want to remember — changed almost everything about her appearance that she oftentimes couldn't identify the girl from her own reflection. The only thing that didn't change are her icy blue eyes, almost gray in a distance. They contain the cold hard truth that she'd been dead and empty, but Georgina chooses to forget what's happened before. 

Personality: Georgina relies on the joys of people around her. As long as they're happy, she's happy. She carries every word she says with fervor and the warmest grin, but she knows deep inside that they're all for a very selfish purpose. She just wants to get the nightmares off her head if only for a temporary moment. Georgina sees that possibility in other people's smiles and laughter; if they could laugh and forget for a moment, then perhaps so could she. 

Past: Everything about her life in Six was gray and it was only by the end of it that she saw another color, an eternally roaring burst of orange that melted her skin and burnt her alive years ago. She died very easily, was forgotten all too quickly. She met her death while feeling entirely helpless, and Georgina doesn't want that to happen again.

Strengths: Georgina's only positive attribute is that she's small and she's got a good stamina to keep her going after fleeing away from the bloodbath. She could also make friends since she needs the support, but she's at least ninety-nine percent sure that the feeling is not mutual. 

Weaknesses: A lot of things. She fears the idea of being burnt alive the most.