☠Tribute Seventeen: Madaline Teal [blackqueen39]

She is strong and wise, but as well as ruthless take in mind to never underestimate her.

Character Name: Madaline Teal

Gender: Female 

Age: 16

District: 11

Physical Appearance: Madaline Teal has beautiful big dark brown eyes that with one glance at her she will drag you in. She has and average height of 5"7 slim shape, slightly muscular and she looks like one of those people that is more intellectual and kind. Her Dark brown hair shined at the top of her hair and light caramel colored hair at the bottom exactly how she was, she was wise kind and generous but ruthless when she needed to. Fair skin and beautiful sharp facial features. But people don't put much attention to her. And that's exactly what she wants.

Personality: Her personality is really sweet and soft but has her dark strong side of her soul. Since a little girl, she'd always be the quiet person everywhere she went. She was wise and generous the goddess always shining inside of her. She'd always had a smile whoever went sometimes people thought that it was only a mask that she had on, but the truth was, it wasn't a mask on top of her. It was her true self. But when she was upset or broken she'd be as serious and quiet as a mouse. Her mothers words echoed in her head every night 

"Madaline you'll be nice and generous, but you must know that the world isn't made of red roses, you must be strong, you are strong and even ruthless and you will know when to use your strength"

Past: Madaline grew up with no fear nor hunger for food or the need of anything her parents weren't rich but had a bit of money enough to buy her a pretty dress every month and plenty of food. She'd always everyone else suffer of starvation that broke her heart, she'd help other people and thought that the world was made of are roses. She've always felt different from everyone else. And always since a little girl, her told her that she was special that she was meant to change the world not with violence but by the goodness of her heart. "You should never want vengeance, even with the capital." was one of her mothers repeated talks. 

It all changed at the young age of eleven, mysteriously her parent's died on a gun shoot in the district. She suspected that it was a rebellion, that the capital had something to do with her parents harsh deaths, but tried to let the grudge go away. Everything changed that night, she was an lonely poor Orphan for months she survived on her own and finally getting a bitter taste of the cruel world. She'd slowly doubted her mothers words, every day seemed to be fading away as quickly as dull dust. Until a year past a loving couple adopted her as their daughter. Her foster parents knew her suffering and loved very much. She became happy again, after year's passed all of this time she still felt the deep dark hole that was missing inside of her.

Strengths: Ruthless, Strong, wise, smart and intimidating.

Weaknesses: Soft, and a bit emotional.

Other: Her token, A short blue necklace with a small coin that hanged on the wire, in the coin was a butterfly craved in it. It was her mothers deeply loved treasure that had passed down to her.