☠Tribute Twenty-Three: Kade Ruan [Small-ScaleAngel]

"While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die."

Character Name:  Kade Ruan

Gender:  Male

Age: 23

District: 12

Physical Appearance: There is something quite striking about a man who has lived through hell. You seem to be unable to find beauty in blue-green eyes or ruffled black hair, instead, there is an exquisiteness in seeing how his delicate frame moves with a fluidity of mixed grace and apprehension. The way those eyes which once glowed with life now dart from side to side, looking in every corner for a blow which might kill him.

Standing short at only 5'5 Kade doesn't appear to be a victor, or even a confident being, a slight hunch of the shoulders and hands that always shake yet there is a gleam in those haunted eyes which talks silently of hidden horrors and nightmares from which they can never awake.

Personality: Kade would have been once called an innocent; indeed one might have called him faultless in moral and love with hope in his eyes and with amity in his heart. But as

Past: Growing up in District 12 Kade knew that his future was to be condemned. So he made the best of it. Working in the mines, watching his father die and his mother waste away and seeing his fellow children being dragged away. The light of childhood soon died away and his past soon became a nightmare he wished to forget.

Then, he wished to remember. To recall what it was to laugh and to enjoy the feeling of freedom. But he couldn't and he still can't.

Strengths:  Kade is not afraid to die, in fact, he would be more likely to rush towards a cliff edge and jump then find a way to scale down the side.

Weaknesses: He is afraid, so afraid. He is afraid of what comes after death, he is afraid of enduring.