☠Tribute Two: Orville Stud [CrocodileRocker]

He's lost his head.

Name: Orville Stud

Gender: Male

Age: 32

District: 4

Physical Appearance: Days gone by, days gone by. His body remains. It's a great body: tall enough, more than strong enough. The trouble (at least for him) lies elsewhere. Some of his hair has been torn out, leaving a piebald pattern between sunshine blond and the glistening tan of his scalp. Either would be considered perfect on their own. He has a baby blue eye. The other one is empty, and the widest part of a gash that traces his face as a two-year-old would in a coloring book. So he's winking all of the time now instead of just ninety percent of it. That same gash curls down to the corner of his mouth and, in turn, curls his lips up. So he's smirking all of the time now instead of just ninety percent of it.

Personality: Days gone by, days gone by. Orville was never one to sacrifice love and pampering for respect. Being childish was always way too much fun. The rules of adults and authority were pejoratives and hinderances. He vehemently distanced himself from adulthood well-past when his age said he had arrived there. He brought the same set of thinking into the Hunger Games. The weapons may as well have been blunted and wooden, because he gave no more care and respect to them as he would those. He often failed to hold in his satisfaction and laughter at the creative ways he devised to slaughter, and he never tried to stop boating of his numbers. Those conversations were often high in pitch and long in wind. Orville, was petulant, and spoilt, and incessant. And somehow, Orville was fun.

Some of that may have changed now, he isn't sure. This is all new to him. Those he wants to dazzle don't seem as entranced by him as they used to, and those he wishes to pester are quicker to respond with sympathy. Perhaps some changes are in order.

Past: Days gone by, days gone by. There was a Games, the 58th. He won those. It was easy. Everything he faced in those, he had practiced for in the little unassuming beach-house back home that had a really large basement few knew about. A win by the by the book. Then came the 75th annual Hunger Games. The Careers that were supposed to be his allies betrayed him fast, and betrayed him hard. A wolf ate his face and he died; Orville, not the wolf. As for his family or the people waiting for him back on the coastline of Four, he thinks of them little and speaks of them less.

Strengths: Training sessions since his childhood and two tests in the arena have moulded him into an ideal tribute. He had the body, the looks, the mindset of a winner. Best of all, was his skill with an arrow, wielding it in hand as most would use a long dagger or a short sword.

Weaknesses: One bad day undid all of that. Orville is paranoid of the Careers now, but doesn't know what to do without them.