☠Tribute Sixteen: Bonnie Everheartte [FabulouslyNerdy13]

They say the silent ones hide the deadliest secrets.

Name: Bonnie Everheartte

Age: 22

Gender: Female

District: Four

Appearance: Days of toiling in under the bright sun has taken a toll on Bonnie's once perfect form. Freckles and red patches from extreme sunburn have dotted her porcelain skin, and the saltwater has rendered her long, bright red hair dry and brittle. However, hard work (or death, for that matter) is powerless in masking her beauty; it does little to conceal her high cheekbones and aristocratic jawline, or the elegant way in which she carries herself. Though her eyes have lost their glimmer of innocence, they remain a vivid hue; a color that matches the sea.

Personality: Courtesy and reticence are traits often considered unimportant, yet they are the qualities Bonnie values the most. Paired with a hard, almost stubborn sense of determination and a knack for patience, she is able to get what she needs. Well-mannered, but usually detached, she is unable to make meaningful connections, and therefor seems awkward in situations that require sincere affection. Bonnie is a careful observer, preferring to keep her head down and stay in the side lines than being the center of attention. She has developed a cold ruthlessness throughout her years, tempered only by her inherent kindness, which, no matter how hard she tries, she just cannot get rid of.

Past: Rumors surrounding her paternal origin has followed Bonnie throughout her childhood. Her mother, who had died from childbirth, had not confessed this secret to anyone, thus Bonnie's father remains a mystery. Being raised by her formidable grandmother has made her who she is today, though she still yearns to know more about her past. While having no formal training for the Games, Bonnie has spent most of her life in the sea, wielding tridents, diving and tying knots.

Strengths: No one really knows what goes on in Bonnie's head, and since her treatment of people is always so gracious, no one has ever suspected her of having insidious objectives. Observant, determined and patient, Bonnie is never one for making rash decisions. The time she has spent working in the seas of District 4 has given her quite a useful skill set.

Weaknesses: Bonnie is frequently mistaken for being a snob, and she never really makes the effort to bond with her peers. Her kindness is an obvious hindrance in a game of death, and she has no training to boast of in the fields of hand to hand combat. Truthfully, she isn't very strong-bigger tributes could easily overpower her, nor is she a fast runner.