☠Tribute Five: Scorpio Ramsey [TheFactionless]

Scorpio's past defines who he is more than it should.

Character Name: Scorpio Ramsey

Gender: Male

Age: 17 (He was 16 during the games but turned 17 not long before he died.)

District: Capitol

Physical Appearance: Scorpio has dyed, blue hair that is shaved on the side. It is short and spiky. His natural hair was always brown with loads of curls, but he hates having that hair, so he always changes it, although just before he died his natural hair colour was starting to show, as well as grow. His eyes almost match the colour of his hair, although they are a much brighter version of blue, maybe even slightly icy blue in the sunlight. Scorpio is tanned with multiple tattoos up his arms. Each of his tattoos depict patterns of sort. They are kind of like those you would see from people who have a lot of tattoos. He is tall and muscular from his days of training and has scars covering his stomach as well as one on his face. Nobody used to know where these came from, but they found out when he went into the games. One other detail to note about Scorpio is the one ear piercing he has which also matches that of his hair.

Personality: Scorpio is smart which is something that people did not realise during his first life. Everyone underestimated him because they assume he is a normal, spoilt Capitol guy. He used to be outgoing and a little bit girl crazy, but since coming back from the dead, Scorpio hasn't been talking to many girls. He still is outgoing, but often there are times when he is really quiet, but usually he has the same, snarky, mean persona to him. That is something that will never change no matter what happens to him. He never really had any friends, and he still doesn't but he loves to toy people around and have others follow him like lost puppies. He is extremely close to his twin, Leroy, although that is much of a debate since coming back from the dead as Leroy is somewhere else in his life now. They still love each other endlessly and he has been the only person Scorpio has said anything to about what actually happened in the games before he died. One thing about Scorpio you need to know is that he generally isn't the nicest person and loves to play mean pranks on others as he finds it amusing. He has no trouble ending a life or watching someone else die. He has seen too much of it to worry about it and would rather end someone's misery on the spot than let them suffer. I guess in a way that is both a good quality to him and a bad one. Scorpio is very secretive, although he tells everything to Leroy, but he is much more guarded about it than he used to. Most of him, you will find is the same, but some is not, and as you would expect from a guy who has been through the games and dying. Despite his nature of providing everyone with snarky comments, he can sometimes be nice. He has actually been friendlier with a lot of people since returning from the games, although, despite this he is mostly distant and mean.

Past: Scorpio is from the Capitol and before he went into the games, lived with his mum, dad and twin brother, Leroy and his sister. His family are wealthy and because of this Scorpio has had a lot of training, but considering he's been kind of dead for a while, who knows how rusty he will be. Scorpio was in the games 'Masquerade of Martyrs' where he eventually died during an avalanche of sorts. He thought he would have been safe hiding in a hole, but eventually it caved in and his injuries did not allow for him to make his way out. Those games changed Scorpio and I guess also being dead probably changes a person too. One significant thing about Scorpio's past that we learnt about him during his games was about his ex-girlfriend Aurora Winters. The definition of cunning and evil, but also dead. To be honest, nobody probably remembers this detail about his past and he'd rather keep it that way. The situation between him and Aurora changed him just as being in the games changed him.

Strengths: He is strong, has no trouble killing, and he is also surprisingly smart.

Weaknesses: Has a past that he can't get rid of, fears of dying again, his twin brother.

Other: Seen here with his natural hair color.