☠Tribute Twenty-One: Mia Circuit [Jordietheshortie]

Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have.

Character Name: Mia Circuit 

Gender: Female 

Age: 22

District: District 3 

Physical Appearance: Once put together with her head held high, Mia is the exact replication of the phrase "walking dead". Her once medium length blonde hair is now practically to her waist, frayed and mangled, and almost as brown as the dirt she was buried in. She still has those tattoos, the numbers 4, 9 , 2, although she has long ago forgotten what each of them meant and why they were placed there. She has many scars, almost too many to count.

Personality: Once an observer and not a fighter, Mia has turned almost completely around. Having won the Games gave her the confidence she needed to live on with the burden of the arena and the demons. Unfortunately, this also led to her untimely death a few years after the Games. Still an optimist at heart, Mia now has a tendency to look at things on the gloomier side. She's broken, and you can see it. 

Past: Mia won in a Quarter Quell of forty-eight Tributes. To this very day she doesn't know how she managed to survive the horror in the arena, and in her mind, she still didn't. Born to two loving parents in District 3, Mia was raised with her older sister and lived in a quaint little home until she fell pregnant with the little girl, Lucy, who was her rock and her goal all throughout her time in the arena. 

Having come back home after winning the Games, Mia had a good head on her shoulder for a couple of years. She had a son and kept her relationship steady with her husband. She began to slip once she fell ill with a lung infection. She recovered quickly, but it was the medicine in which she took that was the most toxic of all. It made her alive, it made her feel like the old Mia from before, even before Lucy. She turned to the drug until when just shortly after her twenty-second Birthday, she realized the drug was all she had, failing to see her family who was trying to support her. 

Taking her last supply of the drugs, Mia threw herself off District 3's most jagged cliff, dying a death that never came to her in the arena the first time. 

Strengths: Mia has faced many hardships in her life, and once in a positive mindset she believes that to be her best strength, because once the optimism is back, she can see clearly, and even though she lacks the physical strength, her mind is sharp.

Weaknesses: Her physical strength was definitely a weakness in her previous Game, having suffered injuries extensive to her health and almost damaging it to a point of no return. Once Mia gets inside her own head, she is filled with self doubt and regret towards herself and fear for her children. She was never the mother she wanted to be.