☠SF Task Seven: The 27th Cannon☠

It is a pain in our hearts to see amazing writers leave this competition. Throughout all of this, you lot have been great writers who poured your heart into this competition and kept it alive despite everything going on. Thank you. For that, it breaks our hearts to see these three amazing competitors go:

Aspen Summers: She was a fury of jealousy and passionate beauty.

Bellona Viellana: Purity had kept her soul gentle and a lust for life had kept her humanity intact.

Orville Stud: His name said it all: He was a real stud and a real gem of a character.

☠THE TASK☠

Thank you to all of you who decided to make Hunt and Hunted even--your participation was wonderful and we are proud to announce that y'all have won both tasks! Isn't that great? Now, the semi-final was set in stone, however, the task you would get within that...well, we've got two great gems for you here:

OPTION NUMBER ONE:

This is a fight to the DEATH in the last cave. The walls stretch up high and are smooth to the touch. The floor is opened wide and there are no doors that can be seen, only darkened marks that once bore your entrance into this wide chamber. Several weapons line the walls at various points. This is just what you think it is: A fight to the death. How does your tribute win? Give us your gritty action, your heated dialogue, your tears, your pain, and your fury. This is your games--win it however you decide.

OPTION NUMBER TWO:

The cave you enter is grassy and filled with soft moss. It is beautiful and you may imagine it any way you'd like. The only requirement we have is that you do not take your characters out of the cave system yet. They have not seen the sun, the moon, the stars, the sky, etc, at all and they will not until they win. They may admire a pretty garden and artificial lights. However, your tribute will soon realize the moss turns black as blood touches it, and around you, the last of the tributes battle it out. It's the end, you realize. You have to kill or be killed. You must fight--but does your heart allow it? Here, unlike the first option, we will graciously give you the option of allowing your character to escape with another person--a Hunger Games throwback, if you will. (*winks*) However it happens, though, you must focus on description. Where the first option is a straight on fight-by-fight deal, this cave is gentle and we know that some of you are too. Take your gentleness and show us your passion. However, there still should be some bloodshed. Come on, it is the end of the Hunger Games after all.

☠WORD LIMIT☠

We don't hate y'all. None.

☠DEADLINE☠

October 9th, Tuesday, at 10 PM CST

Don't forget our thirty minute cushion time!

☠BALLOT CHALLENGE☠

Congratulations to Milo Periander! You've won the last ballot challenge of the games and you will now face our last challenge. Of course, this is the semi-finals, so we won't be mean to you. For being the most feared competitor, you must kill every other character in your entry that isn't your own character. Basically, you're not getting out with anyone else.