☠ Tribute Twenty-Eight: Upton Snapper [aceh3x]

Needles and thread can sew through fabric as easily as skin.

Character Name: Upton Snapper

Gender: Male

Age: 15

District: Eight

Physical Appearance: The boy is like fresh snow littered on the ground before the first foot fall. His skin is porcelain, freckles dusting it as soft as possible, trying not shatter it. Hair made of the fairest straw grows from his head, falling in no pattern at all as it tries to lay still. Doll eyes made of sea glass shine a bright green, smiling more than his thin, pink lips could ever manage. His chin curves down smoothly, cheeks less pudgy than the past had let them become. The head trails to a slender neck connected to a thin form, shoulders narrow and legs slender. Threads could barely hold him together.

Personality: Upton is rain that drizzles down, slipping silently across the cold window. Soft, forgettable, quiet. It's something you notice out of the corner of your eye, and on rare occasions, watch with unblinking curiosity. Upton used to get lots of looks. He spoke loudly, grinned widely, jumped at any chance for friends. For some reason, not many people look at him anymore. Those that do, do it with snarls on their lips and whispers under their breath. There's no reason to care. They can say what they want. He's happy spending all his time with himself - it's easier that way. Being alone brings a silence with it that's perfect for thinking.

Past: There are mistakes to make up for and horrors to account. Looking back on one's own actions through green-tinted glass can provide a clarity previous lost in despair, in hardship, and in loss. Upton knows what he losted, and it is more than a family and it is more than a home through fire and smoke, painful deaths and the sweet lull of the beyond to speaks to those who are turning too old to stand. Enough has been lost. It is time to reclaim something.

Strengths: Upton's always been a wonderful sewer, and while that may not be threatening in the least, that could be a good thing. He's got a rather small frame and is easy to overlook and does well at hiding both in plain sight and bushes.

Weaknesses: With thin limbs and a slim frame, Upton has no mass to put behind his actions. He's also easily manipulatable, and reluctant to be violent.