☠️Finals Voting☠️

Unfortunately, this story must come to an end, like all good things should. It's been a terrific games and we're so happy to have such amazing competitors to spice things up. The judges are proud to say that we were not reduced to tears or screaming into the void, although some of you might take that as a challenge.

We hope you all enjoyed our games, and for those of you wondering what the other choices might have led to, don't worry. We will be posting the descriptions for all the tasks you narrowly avoided. Who knows? Maybe we'll make another competition with them. Hopefully, we will see you all again for Author Games: The Forgotten and for any of our games that come after.

This games will use a finals voting system that most of the other competitions you've been with use. Please message this account with the names of all four finalists, listed in the order you believe they deserve. The judges, annie1loves1you and MyNameIsInigoMontoya will also get a vote, but it won't count for anything more than yours. In addition, you must also give the reasons why you listed them in that order.

Four points will be awarded to the person in first place. Three to second, two to third, and one point will be given for last.

For example:

Say the tribute's names were Canna, Jane, Alex, and Ben. If I thought Alex did the best and Canna the worst, then I'd put them at the front and back of the list, respectively. Like so:

1. Alex- Because that salty piece of trash somehow managed to rip my heart out with vaguely sexual remarks towards inanimate objects.

2. Jane- Because she's the bomb dot com and she'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

3. Ben- Because he's lowkey shady af but there's good in there somewhere. Somewhere.

4. Canna- Precious cinnamon roll. Too good for this world.

Again, this MUST be done by PM only. We will not accept voting from the comments. If you are a finalist you are also allowed to vote, but not allowed to put yourself in first place. We sincerely hope that you won't vote based on friends, but on who you honestly think did the best through the competition.

In case you've somehow managed to forget, our finalists are:

☠️ Roma Thorne: The Unforseen Conqueror

☠️ Mia Circuit: The Bereaved Victor

☠️ Kalyd Journeyman: The Crestfallen Hero

☠️ Upton Snapper: The Lamenting Champion

Voting ends on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27th at 10 PM CST

Special Awards will be up one hour before voting ends.