☠Tribute Eleven: Roma Thorne [gracey_liz]

The scar does not form on the dying. It forms on the survivor.

Character Name: Roma Thorne

Gender: Female

Age: 19

District: Ten (Livestock)

Physical Appearance: Roma Thorne is the definition of stocky. A classical District Ten look, Roma has broad shoulders, muscles protruding from her chest all the way down to her calf's, tan skin decorated with a scar or two, and short legs to add to the stockiness affect. She stands at 5'8, most of her height coming from her long torso than anything. Her dark hair is so thick it has trouble staying in one place. While she throws it back in a ponytail to keep it away, strands always tend to fall over her face. The tan of her skin brings out the glowing of her green eyes, but they are always too narrow for people to truly notice the brightness they possess. Roma has a type of beauty that she will never notice, but others around her are usually drawn in to her, and she hates it.

Personality: Roma Thorne is rough, she will admit. Since her last Games, her vulnerability had been tested, and she was ultimately destroyed by it. Now, all that has been stripped away from her, replaced with a heart of stone and gold all at once. She's friendly, don't doubt her on that, but this time she knows to give no mercy. She can come off as rude but doesn't mean it, she can have a menacing look to her but in the inside is truly happy. Don't get her wrong, there are things she's seen and experienced that have made her who she is. She's good at reading people, and is smart when it comes down to survival. She knows what needs to be done and isn't afraid to follow through, whether she lets people down in the process or not.

Past: Her parents died years ago, and she had been raised by her older brothers. Her first Games had been an interesting one. Her ally, Anika Diaspura, had kept her sane for as long as she could, but one girl couldn't save Roma. She had lasted a while in the Games, but she was no winner. She struggled in the arena, no doubt, but mistakes have been learned and roads have been crossed. This Games, she's ready, and her kind heart will not get in the way this time.

Strengths: Overall, Roma is strong. She's been through hell: walked through the flames, endured the burn, went down to ashes, but she only comes back stronger. She can take the pain, the hunger, the suffering, and luckily, the Games provide all of these things. While she is strong physically, she's quite strong mentally. She's learned things from her first Games, and has gained the right knowledge to pursue her next obstacle.

Weaknesses: Nowadays, she's stubborn. After being pushed around by people and thrown into another Games, Roma is done listening and more interested in making her own decisions. But maybe in the Games where one choice can wreck you, Roma's stubborn attitude will be a dangerous thing.