Book II-Chapter 15, Residual Feelings, Bella's POV

Bắt đầu từ đầu

She went about preparing breakfast. Eggs, hash browns and toast. Just as she put the eggs on a platter with the hash browns and was buttering the toast Prince said "good morning mama", in that deep, sexy morning voice of his . He had come into the kitchen and had put his arms around her waist from behind and was now nuzzling her neck with his lips and his nose. "Good morning baby" she responded. "I feel good", he said..."really rested". Well you slept through the night and you were not restless, Bella said. "Thank you for all you are doing to help me Bella". I really don't think I could do this if it were not for you. Not and remain sane anyway" he added. "Well let's get you fed", Bella said smiling. "Not before we get me kissed" Prince said. He turned her around and kissed her gently and then more passionately. "Bella Bruner, I love you more every hour of every day", he said. Bella said nothing. Her eyes filled with happy tears and she whispered in his ear, "you have no idea how happy and content hearing that makes me feel." "Good" he said, "because keeping you that way is my favorite job". "Let's eat before it gets cold" Bella said as she got his juice out of the refrigerator. Pouring 2 glasses of Apple Juice she sat down, Prince blessed the food and they began to eat. They talked about their plans for the day and Prince said he had his Walk and Bella said she also had hers. After his walk he was going to meet Sandalphon to discuss any chord changes that needed to be made although he honestly did not expect any as rehearsal had gone beautifully. He did want to work out the nuances of the Angelic vocals and would need Sandalphon's help to make certain that the nuances were in line with what the words were saying. Bella said after her Walk she would come back and prepare a good meal so that they could eat before she went to dance rehearsal. Prince said since the choir was not rehearsing tonight would she mind if he tagged along? She said she would love for him to come and then he could see the wonderful work the dancers had been doing. Bella was really proud of how far they had come. They cleaned up the kitchen together and then Prince went to finish dressing and once dressed Bella did the same. Prince made up the bed while Bella dressed and then they went into the living room to chat for awhile. They talked about the quality of work the rehearsals had yielded so far and then the conversation turned to Denise. She had been Walking with Jesus for a some time now but there still did not seem to be any change in her behavior. She had not approached either Prince or Bella directly but her eyes rarely left him during rehearsals and when they did it was to glare at Bella. The glaring was new. Prince had noticed it almost at the same time as Bella. It made him uncomfortable and he had wanted to confront her about it. Bella however had convinced him that remaining in the mode they were in of observing and reporting to Jesus and Mary was the wiser course. When it was time to go for his Walk, Prince pulled Bella up from the sofa and into his arms and said "wow...she's beautiful, sexy, can cook, loves me and is brilliant to boot. I think I will keep you Bella". He laughed at his own joke, as did she, kissed her tenderly, said see you for dinner and was gone with a thought.

Bella knew that Denise had been showing up around the time that dance rehearsals took place for the last couple of rehearsals. She had not come into the building, but would sit outside at one of the tables that was just outside of the Temple. The first time Bella had noticed her, she had been the last dancer to leave and Denise had actually stood up and started walking toward her, but Sandalphon and one of the Angels who had come in for some vocal coaching for Creation Song were walking out right behind Bella. When Denise saw them, she turned walked a little way up the walkway and then disappeared with a thought. Bella knew that was odd and had told both Jesus and Mary. But she had not told Prince as she knew that would be enough for him to confront Denise and both Mary and Jesus agreed that should be avoided. She saw her again the following week, but she saw her from inside the Temple through one of the windows and had left from inside rather that walking out with the other dancers to avoid any kind interaction with her.

It was time to Walk with her Lord. With a thought she was at His cottage. When she arrived, He was waiting for her sitting on the steps to His place. "Good morning Bella". "Good morning Jesus", she replied. As they began walking in a westerly direction, Jesus said, "before we begin, I think we have reached a place where it is time for our Walks to include Prince. You all have done outstanding work and it is time to take it to the next level." "I would like that Lord", said Bella. Jesus then asked about the rehearsal with the Angels last night. Bella told him about the beauty of the music and about the response of many of the Choir members. She told him of the 10 minute break to allow all to compose themselves and about how well rehearsal had gone from there. She then told him that while Prince was in high Spirits he had reached a dangerous level of exhaustion that in the past had led to a meltdown. So we went to my place as we have been doing on rehearsal nights. He took his bath and I messaged him with lotion. We then climbed into bed and I cradled him and sang lullabies to him until he went to sleep. Later in the night, I awakened to him suckling on my nipple through my gown and crying a little. I was shocked as he had never done that before, but as I listened to his breathing it was clear he was asleep but the whimpering escalated and continued. I took a risk and pushed the top of my gown down below my breast and it disengaged him from my nipple, but he immediately grasped it again with his lips and continued suckling. Lord, while he tried nothing else, his member did grow to its full size under the covers and I have to admit I really had to fight the urge to touch him, but I didn't. Prince did start to rub himself though and I got really hot under the collar for a few minutes but eventually he stopped and he was also it seems sated from suckling and I went back to sleep. He was at peace this morning and if he remembered what happened, he did not mention it to me. At breakfast he did say he was well rested though and seemed really content. Bella, Jesus said, I am proud of your restraint, and glad that to help him you took the risk. I know you would not have done so if you did not think it would help him and that you could handle it. Interestingly, Prince mentioned it to me this morning. He, however, thought it was a dream and for him, a very pleasant dream. For now, it is probably best to allow him to continue to think so until he comes to the realization on his own that it was not. Bella agreed. They agreed that the Walks together with Prince would begin tomorrow at Prince's 10:00 time. With a thought Bella returned to her cottage.