3.4

"Why is he so cute?", your friend Hyeonji raved with her eyes hooked up on this boy. You laughed quietly "Ts, you won't get him anyway. He is way too beautiful for you.". A wider smile now appeared on your lips after dissing the girl. She widened her eyes and opened the mouth in shock and hit you lightly. Both of you let out some laughs though. "Why are you so mean?", she pouted. Again you laughed and ruffled her hair "Aw, come on. You know I'm joking.". She raised an eyebrow "It's no fun because you really have a chance with him. I don't.". Now you almost bursted out in laughter. "Why should I have a chance?", You asked her still laughing like an idiot. But in your deeper inner you already knew the answers. You were brave, talented, not shy at all, funny and even tho curvy you had a nice body. You just tried to distract of this topic then to not make your friend sadder.

An hour later the bell rang so you could leave the lesson. As soon as possible you ran to your locker to get your stuff. When you turned around again with the books in your hands someone suddenly stood in front of you. You almost crashed him but only almost. It was this boy who Hyeonji and uncountable other girls had a crush on, called Jeonghan. You two only talked sometimes when accidentally meeting at school.

"Woah, why so fast?", Jeonghan asked in surprise but with a warm smile. "Ah, I'm sorry. I just wanted to get to the next lesson quickly.", You answered looking at a clock. He giggled, you then did too. Finally you noticed he isn't alone, his best friend was with him. He was watching the conversation, smirking. He tapped on your shoulder "Y/N, do you soon have time for a date with Jeonghan?". He smirked evilly at Jeonghan's sudden shy and shocked expression. You were overwhelmed of course. But as you were looking at the boy you knew what to answer. "Umm.....Okay, why not.", You said, still sounding surprised. The friend opened his eyes widely and hit Jeonghan. Jeonghan seemed shocked meanwhile. He seemed very uncomfortable in your eyes. "A-Are you even fine with that?", You stuttered a little because of the shock from before. This ripped him out of his daydreams. He looked in your eyes "Of course, thank you for accepting.". You smiled at him kindly making him go red what you giggled at.

Suddenly the bell rang. Fuck, next lesson. The boy assumed you to run to the classroom but you stayed at your point. The moment was too precious to cut. "So, umm.....You know there's this party tomorrow? Could we meet up there?", he asked rubbing his neck. Suddenly you bursted out into laughter as never before "It's MY party, you little fool.". Not any other reaction except for laughing did you get from him. "Okay, then let's meet there at 7pm anyway.", he suggested. You nodded, now really heading to the classroom.

"I'm sorry for being late, Mister.", You rushed into the classroom. He just nodded, a sign to be aware of. You sat down next to Hyeonji again. She hit your shoulder harder this time. "Where were you? And why are you late?", she whispered. You knew you don't want lie to her, not to your best friend. You sighed "Okay, how am I supposed to explain this.....". This made you earn a raised eyebrow from her again. You didn't really know what to do or say. But you had to, there was no choice. Nervously you searched for your thick book on the table and took it. It should work as weapon against her if she would get aggressive. "Okay, Hyeonji..
...Sigh.....Jeonghan asked me out.", right afterward you held the book in front of your face. You assumed your best friend's expression to turn sad or angry. But something else was the case. She widened her eyes, smiling wide enough to see her bright shining teeth meanwhile. Then she lightly hit your arm a few times in a kind of happiness. "You got it! I've told you!", she squealed between whispers. She then hugged you tight. That whole situation left you surprised and confused. As she let go of the hug she tried to focus on the lesson again but that was hardly even possible. Who would focus on a physics lesson?

Everytime your look wandered to her she didn't seem like herself though. Hyeonji didn't seem happy anymore. You already knew about her struggles with mood swings. Gently you put your arm on her shoulder "Are you okay?". She only looked away and ignored you. In an annoyed way she removed your hand. It went on like that the rest of the day. She didn't even say goodbye to you. That made you a little upset but you tried to let it be.