1.3

The sound of your ringtone appeared in the calm atmosphere of your family meeting. You already got bored there anyway and the people went home so the celebration faded.

Everyone looked at you when your phone made a sound. You looked at the screen seeing your dear best friend Jeonghan was calling you. A sly smile appeared on your lips as you've seen his name on the screen. You took your phone excusing yourself. Everyone looked at you during your convo with Jeonghan.

"Hey, cheonsa. What's the matter?", You greeted.

"I wanted to ask if you want to go for a walk with me."

"Yayy! See ya in 5."

You hung up, took your stuff and only waved at your family. They didn't seem to care very much so you could just go.

*5 mins later*

You saw Jeonghan waiting for you. A smile appeared on each one's face as you saw each other. You literally ran into his arms. He greeted you kindly and hugged you back.

"Thanks for saving me from the family meeting. I was already bored."

"Good so I didn't call you at the wrong time."

Your cheeks turned rosy while you giggled. That made him go red as well. Whatever.

You went for a nice walk next to a street. No cars drove there, neither people were around. Longer you've followed the road the nature around you changed. You were in front of a mysterious looking forest. The road you've followed was abandoned. The spot where you stood that moment was enveloped by mysterious but beautiful dust. This place made you somehow happy. It was only Jeonghan and you.

You stopped walking before you entered the forest and looked around at this awesome place. You were stunned, fascinated. Jeonghan was too but he felt more of happiness to see you being that satisfied.

"Jeonghan, I think I've fallen for this place. I love it here.", You admitted still distracted.

He looked at you smiling. He wanted to hug you but let you enjoy this moment of being stunned. He put his hand on your shoulder and stroked you there.

"This place is mysterious but also somehow happy.", You said.

"Like you.", Jeonghan replied but without getting your attention.

"This is so awesome."

"Like you."

"It's beautiful."

"You're prettier."

He hoped to get your attention but you were too distracted. He wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I love this place."

"And I love you."

You immediately heard this sentence. Did he just say it?! You couldn't believe anything.

"Love is a strong word. You see me as a friend.", You explained to him.

He wrapped his arms around you tighter and leaned his head against the back of yours. He didn't say anything. You could just feel his heavy but warm gaze on your neck. You weren't sure what he's doing. Love or Friendship? You've been friends for so long already.

"I know you love this place. But you don't know I love you.", Jeonghan said with a kinda satisfied voice.

You looked at him in shock. What to do?

"I-I don't know-ow what to say. I feel overwhelmed.", You replied shivering.

"It's fine. Just tell me what you feel after this.", he said smirking.

He pressed his lips against yours gently. Letting your feels play you noticed it made you happy. You leaned in making Jeonghan happy. He ran his fingers through your long hair. When he stopped he looked at you asking.

"I feel....Happy, satisfied, awesome.", You admitted.

"Ya see? A kiss can change so much.", Jeonghan said smiling.

"True. But.....You love me?"

"Yes, from the beginning on. Do you?"

"To be honest, yes."

You two smiled at each other kindly making you feel happier than ever. He felt maybe the same. He intertwined your hand with his and walked with you through the forest. Now happy.

"Are you officially my boyfriend now?"

"If you don't have a problem with it."

"I don't have a single problem with it."

Now as a couple.

675 words