0.9

"C'mon Y/N!", your kind boyfriend Jeonghan shouted through the entire flat.

He has been waiting in the living room for you the past 20 minutes. Why? Because you couldn't decide what to wear. He finally walked into your room to help you choose. "Just to make sure, you look adorable in every outfit.", he admitted. Awww he's so cute. You smiled at this compliment making him smirk in response. You let him choose your clothes so he searched through your wardrobe. "This one is pretty.", he said holding a rose shirt against your body. You nodded and changed your clothes. When you returned you spun around once to show off your shirt making him go "That's my adorable princess!". He picked you up and placed a soft kiss on your lips. He took your hand in his and left the apartment with you. Cheonsa took you to his car and drove off. He planned to go to the beach for you just for a nice walk. You loved the beach so you were already excited.

The moment the car has stopped you got out and took a deep breath of the fresh air there. The breeze of the ocean grazed your face making you smile. He intertwined your hands again and started walking next to the ocean. You looked at it dreamily suddenly spotting some dolphins. "Aigoo!", You said stunned of the creatures. Jeonghan watched them being their beings with you until they disappeared. "Can you recognize them?", he asked you since he knew about your love for dolphins. "These were commerson dolphins. They are somewhere in between endangered and not.", You explained. He ruffled your head "My Y/N is so talented!". Both of you giggled but continued walking.

When you passed an old school styled lantern Jeonghan stopped. He looked at it suspiciously. Cheonsa only earned a confused look from you.

"You remember that pic I've shown you recently? The one where this person put her hand on the lantern and let her body fall to the other side? Like in this one movie?", he asked you.

"Yeah?", You answered more confused than before.

"Maybe we could reconstruct that picture?"

"With MY ugly being?! Never!"

"What are you saying Y/N?! You're beautiful! Never say different again!"

"But-"

"Nope. No but. You're beautiful."

"Sigh.... Thanks. But I'm still not a photo model."

"You're perfect the way you are. I bet the picture will look great. I need a new phone wallpaper."

"Aww. Okay, Angel. I'll let you take a pic."

You went to the lantern and did like the girl in the aesthetic did. It turned out to be wonderful. Jeonghan quickly took a picture of you. The lights made everything look even better. And that's how it turned out.

Beautiful, right? When Jeonghan looked at the picture a wide smile made it's way up to his lips

Beautiful, right? When Jeonghan looked at the picture a wide smile made it's way up to his lips. "My new wallpaper.", he said satisfied. You just laughed. He was so cute. "Can you post it on instagram? I bet many people like it.", he said. You gave in and pulled out your phone. You officially posted it. Your pics got about 30 likes usually but this one got about 470. You were impressed of how many likes it got. "You see, it was a good idea.", Jeonghan teased and ruffled your head. Awesome day. With many awesome compliments making you finally feel beautiful. No one has ever managed to make you feel that way before. You placed a soft kiss on his lips, of course he leaned in.

592 words