3.1

Heartbroken you stood in front of them. You felt like they are watching you burn. Your small fragile heart broke into thousand pieces. A weird feeling fulfilled your body as you watched them.

Jeonghan and Kyu. Your ex and a girl. They started kissing in front of you after they've approached you to greet you. Only to show you they did that. The girl and you knew from dance course already, Jeonghan and you were a couple for more than 1 year. You still loved Jeonghan but he didn't love you. He left you one day for another girl he thought was the right one. Even though you managed to get over him pretty well recently this act didn't make it better.

Kyu suddenly stopped kissing Jeonghan when she realized you're standing in front of them. "Um...Sorry, Y/N. I totally forgot we were the ones to say hi.", Kyu put a strain of her hair behind her ear and giggled shyly. Not one freaking reaction from you. "It's fine, Kyu. Just let it be, please.", You said to the girl who seemed a thousand times prettier than yourself in your eyes. Jeonghan and you didn't talk one single word, not even exchanged looks. Awkward af. Finally your phone rang, killing the awkward silence.

It was your mom who called you to come home to eat. You ended the conversation very quickly and already said goodbye to the couple. Sighing and heartbroken you left the park which this whole scene happened in. Before you even arrived at home your phone vibrated. You took a look at the screen to see a message from Jeonghan. You sometimes texted with each other just to hold contact. I'm sorry, Y/N, but this awkward scene today made me feel uncomfortable. We should not text anymore. His message said. You cupped your hands over your face, why does this happen to you. You texted back what you thought Kyu doesn't want you to text me anymore, I know it. It's okay. Maybe it's better for me to get rid of you. I'm now free for the other guys. Like the ones who tried asking me out when we still were a couple. You remembered this exactly. Just be careful and happy. Always remember that you're a great person. Goodbye, Y/N. these was his last message. Next moment he blocked you. Again your heart broke.

[3 years later]
You were sitting on your couch while scrolling through your phone and listened to some music. Suddenly you got a whatsapp. You opened the message to see it is someone you already deleted in your life. Jeonghan texted you. Hi, Y/N. It's been an eternity, I miss talking with you. Do you maybe want to meet up once again? Btw, I'm sorry for breaking contact. I should have never done this. was his text which widened your eyes. Three years are really an eternity to be honest. You weren't sure what to do now, say yes or no. You didn't want to get reminded of him but you wanted to see him somehow though. You called your beat friend to ask her about her opinion. She totally freaked out and advised you to accept. You sighed but typed in your key. Hi, Jeonghan. Yes, to the meet up. I just hope it's not gonna be as awkward as I assume it to be. You answered. After a a few minutes of texting you agreed on meeting up next day at the restaurant. This restaurant has always been Jeonghan's and your dating place. It kinda hurt you to think about it again but it also put a smile on your mouth. Finally meeting up after such an eternity.

[next day 6;20pm]
You were on your way to the restaurant. And since you were too lazy to take the subway you went by taxi. You didn't dress up amazingly but at least you wore your favourite dress. In your opinion it never suited you. But you kinda liked it though. You were getting nervous from minute to minute. After 3 years you'd see each other again. "How much changed?", You asked yourself.

When you exited the taxi you firstly stretched and fixed your dress. In front of the restaurant's entrance you saw Jeonghan. He presented you his warm kind smile when he saw you. You couldn't but smile back.

As you walked over to him he smirked "Y/N, you look like a princess tonight. I thought you'd change over the years but I didn't expect you to become so much prettier.". You laughed cutely "Thanks, Jeonghan. You look so mature now. I mean, you looked like an adult before too but now you look just.....Way more like a gentleman.". He laughed, so did you. Before you two entered the building he handed you a bouquet of flowers with the maybe nicest smile in the world. Of course you kindly accepted them but left one question in your head. "What does Kyu think about our meet up?", You asked him when you entered the restaurant. He rubbed his neck "I'll tell you when we get our food.".