2.7

❝사랑해❞

Jeonghan POV;

It was 6:20am when I just moved out of bed. Dance practice at my company would start at 9 o'clock so I would usually sleep longer than I did that day. But I put myself together and got up. I rubbed my eyes. The first thing I did was to sit down at my desk and grab paper and pencil. My hand shivered as I wrote down the first words. The reason; I wrote a love letter. I fell hard for some trainee at my company. I really love her. Actually there's a 3 year age gap between us but I hoped she wouldn't mind. I calmed down after a few lines and from then on everything went quickly. About 20 minutes later I was finished. I decorated the paper a little and put it in my bag. Ready to let her see at practice. I sat down on my bed and literally prayed.

Y/N POV;

I got up at 8 o'clock to get ready for practice at my company. As I slowly opened my eyes I looked around in my room. The first thing I saw was this little sheet of paper on my desk. It was a love letter I've written for my crush a while ago. He was a member of a group at my company. I really love him. I went over to the desk and picked up the letter. A smile appeared on my face as I've read it again. I put it in my bag just in case. Like I did each day. Without it by my side I always felt incomplete. So I took it with my wherever I went. There was a 3 year age gap between us and that's what made me insecure. I was scared he would maybe mind. As soon as I finished my morning routine I made my way to the company.

Nobody POV;
8;12am

"Ah, I'm very sorry! My bus didn't arrive so I ran here. Mianhabnida, sir.", You apologized to your manager when you came running towards him being totally out of breath. He just rolled his eyes but nodded "One more time and I'll curse you out.". You nodded respectfully and went to your practice room. Finally your group members entered as well. You greeted them but they didn't really care. They gave you a serious look. "Y/N. Why did WE get cursed at for YOU coming late? He said we gotta take better care of you since you're the precious Maknae and new here. Don't let this happen again!", your actually best friend shouted at you. You felt a little shocked but just nodded shyly. The other girls continued hitting on you with words what made you down.

8;15am
After a while you had enough and left the room. A single tear rolled down your cheek while you were walking to your locker. You planned to get your water bottle there. But when you opened the locker a little sheet of paper fell out of your locker. You looked at it in a surprised and confused way. You stooped and picked up the paper. While you stood up again you unfolded it and started reading. Your eyes widened "W-what?", it escaped your mouth. At the end of the letter it said;
If you accept this offer please meet me in front of room 41 at 10 o'clock. It would be awesome if you did so. In love, xxx

You folded the paper again and put it into your bag still surprised. Who is 'xxx'? Suddenly your group members appeared behind you and apologized for what happened before. You immediately hid your expressions and of course the letter. You all went back to your practice room and danced until break.

9;55am
Break just began. Your group members went to a Starbucks meanwhile. You went to room 41. You were more than nervous to meet your lover. You still haven't had a single idea of his identity. You fixed your hair and waited next to this door. Nervously you played with a strain of your hair.

10;01am
Suddenly the door opened. A few boys which you knew very well passed and greeted you. They were members of Seventeen. You were close friends with Hoshi, Seungkwan, Vernon, Dk and Woozi. You have never talked to the other members before. Human after human left the room until no one followed.

You nervously entered the room "Hello?". Suddenly you saw your crush Jeonghan in the center of the room. Your eyes widened, not sure if this is real or not. Jeonghan gave you this kind smile you loved so much. You smiled back shyly.

"I hoped you would come.", Jeonghan said satisfied.

"Of course I did. You are 'xxx'?", You replied nervously, avoiding eye contact.

"Yes. I know it's weird."

"It's not weird at all. I appreciate it a lot."

"I've already written so much in my letter but I gotta tell you so much more."

You nodded smiling. Jeonghan came up with a little confession and told you things he loves about you. They made you blush so hard. You smiled at each other but it was a little awkward though.

His last sentence was "Do you accept my love?".

You smiled and took your bag. You searched for your own love letter to Jeonghan and handed it to him. Jeonghan curiously read it. And smiled widely. He put the letter in his pocket.

"So you have a crush on me?", he asked teasing but hopefully at the same time.

"Yes. I'm happy I have. And it's even better to know you're into me as well. I've written this about a month ago.", You answered cutely and satisfied.

"I love this letter. But I love you more."

"Saranghae."

You two smiled, next moment Jeonghan leaned in for a kiss. You took this offer happily. Both of you were the happiest human on earth. He took your hand in his and looked at you afterwards "Can I call you 'Jagiya' now?". You smiled with a nod "Yup. And I'm gonna call you 'mine'.". He leaned in for another kiss.

Suddenly Hoshi entered the room. He didn't even look at you or Jeonghan. Hoshi took a snack "It's awesome to see you again, Y/N.". You ended the kiss "You will see me often from now on.", You said smirking. Jeonghan smiled "I'm gonna show her our dorm later!". Hoshi now looked at you two and spotted your intertwined hands. He widened his eyes "Oh, congrats!".

10;27am
Your team members and you had to practice again so you went to your room and kept up until you were finished. But being ad happy as never before.

7;23pm
Finished. Your heart felt awesome as soon as you saw your boyfriend again.

1138 words