0.7

It was your big day. Nervousness fulfilled your body. Also shivering was a part of your feelings.

You were standing backstage of a big stage. Also known as the MAMA Awards Stage. It had always been your dream to perform there.

You watched the performance of a group from backstage. You were never as nervous as back then. You rubbed your hand in excitement what was a feeling of yours as well. Your group was pretty underrated that time and only had about 200000 fans. Okay, underrated is different but you at least weren't as popular as your favourite group, Seventeen, that time. Your ultimate bias has always been Jeonghan. You didn't know who would be watching your performance.

Another member of your group put her hand on your shoulder "Don't be nervous. We will do this.". You smiled at her and her support. Suddenly your groups name got called. A shiver in shock rushed through your body.

You all walked on the stage. You had bad public phobia actually but a smile appeared as you realized you were really standing on this stage.

As soon as the song begun You were fully in your element. You were actually known for never hitting high notes since your voice was very deep. But that should change this evening.

Your part was the first verse. You were the center that moment. The whole hall applauded and screamed. You looked at the audience suddenly spotting Seventeen in the front row. A shock ran through your body as you saw them there, Jeonghan obviously being happy. You suddenly felt your phobia coming through again but you shook it off and just continued singing.

In the last verse was your high note. You never hit that note before but your group members trusted and believed in you so they let you sing that note.

You were in the center of the stage, everyone looking at you. "Come on, Y/N...Let's go!", your mind shouted at you.

You closed your eyes, took a deep breath and tried that note. You SLAYED that! It literally sounded like an angel's voice. When you let go of the note you could see the other members being a little surprised but proud. The hall screamed. One person screamed their lungs out. You noticed him and realized it was Jeonghan who was doing so. You couldn't but smile.

When the performance ended you went Backstage again. You earned an applause as big as never before. You walked off the stage doing that heart sign before you disappeared. That made the crowd, especially Jeonghan, go crazy.

Backstage your group members hugged you and celebrated that. You were the happiest person on earth. "What gave you so much strength for the note?", another member asked. "Maybe the fact that Seventeen watched and Jeonghan was literally happy!", You explained to them. Then they celebrated even more.

All performers got called on stage for the awards. You of course congratulated all. Seventeen won an award for "Best song". You literally freaked out as you saw Jeonghan. Your group even won an award as well. An award for "Best newcomers" and "Best high note". It was a big pleasure. You saw Jeonghan freaking out for your win.

After you all left the stage you got ready and were heading home. When you were about to exit the building someone tapped your shoulder. You looked up from your phone to see it was Hoshi. You cupped your hands over your mouth. "Omo!", You said weak but excited. Hoshi just laughed.

"First of all, awesome performance. But I wanted to ask you if you could help me for a minute.", Hoshi asked you.

"Of course. What's wrong?", You replied worried.

"Would you want to talk to Jeonghan for a minute? He loves your music and everything bout that. And honestly, who wouldn't be blessed to talk to his ultimate bias?", he said smirking.

"Omo! I'm his ultimate?! O my god, he is mine too! Omo, omo, omo!!", You literally freaked out, close to crying.

"So you want to?", he asked.

You just nodded weakly. Hoshi led you to the Seventeen backstage room. He opened the door smiling. "Jeonghan!", he shouted out. Jeonghan appeared a second later.

Hoshi pushed you forward so Jeonghan could see you. When Jeonghan saw you he cupped his hands over his mouth. Like you did before. A tear of joy rolled down your cheek making everyone go "Aww". Jeonghan removed his hands from his face so you saw him smiling widely. "C'mon, hug her.", Wonwoo said. Jeonghan was a little shy at first but he did it. He hugged you tight. You of course hugged him back. When he let go of the hug you wiped away your tears. You smiled at each other.

"It-It's such a pleasure to meet y-you.", You said weakly and stuttering.

"I gotta admit the same.", he replied at least more confident than you.

You sat down on the couch there, Jeonghan joining right away. You talked a bit until Hoshi came up with "C'mon Jeonghan, she was about to go home so we should let her go". Jeonghan's and your expression became sad all of a sudden. "I don't wanna go!", You said cutely making the others smirk. Hoshi laughed and Jeonghan's cheeks got red.

After a while you all had to leave the room. You all planned to say goodbye in front of the building. But when you stood there Jeonghan and you were close to crying. You had an idea. You smiled and said "Boys, I'm gonna take Jeonghan away from you for a bit. I want to continue talking". The boys smirked at Jeonghan going red and all smiley. They nodded and said goodbye to you.

"Omo, thank you for that.", Jeonghan admitted when you two were walking through the streets.

"I didn't want that moment to stop.", You said smiling.

You two smiled at each other. When you passed an ice cream store you stopped by. Jeonghan went into the shop and bought an ice cream for both of you. Your thanks was a hug. Making both of you flustered. You two enjoyed the ice cream, sat down on a bench and talked about why you were his and he was your ultimate bias. So many cute reasons! After a while your dad called you. He was already in the car wanting to pick you up since it was already late. You told him the address so he made his way to you.

"Can you give me your phone, please?", You asked Jeonghan.

".... Okay. Of course.", he answered a bit confused and gave you his phone.

You clicked on the "Contacts" symbol and created a new one. Your contact. So you had each others phone number. You returned the phone with a smile. He saw the contact and smiled widely again. He hugged you from aside. Next moment your dad's car stood on the street waiting for you.

You jumped up and said goodbye to Jeonghan. "Let's meet up soon, promise me?", he asked you pointing on his phone. "As soon as possible, please.", You answered making him smile even bigger. You walked to your dad's car when you got a little idea. You returned to Jeonghan again and gave him a peck on his cheek. He was obviously confused but happy. He turned red immediately. You then ran to your dad's car and got in.

"Who is he?", your dad asked you.

"An angel.", You answered with the truth.

"Soon MY angel, I hope.", You whispered to yourself smirking.

1270 words