2.1

It was late night when you stood on your balcony watching the stars. You looked up to them thinking "It's funny my boyfriend shines brighter than all the stars together" and laughing afterwards. Your phone which laid next to you vibrated. You saw your boyfriend Jeonghan calling you.

"Hi, Angel-oppa.", You greeted through the phone.

"Hello, Princess. Just wanted to ask how you are.", he asked back.

"I'm actually fine except for the fact that my cousins are gonna stay a few days."

"Aww, sorry bout that. Is it that hard?"

"Their and my parents will go to another city nearby over the weekend so I gotta take care of them. In other words; Yes, it is."

"Do you want me to come over?"

"My parents are still here so not yet. I'll text you when they're gone. Thanks for this offer by the way."

"Everything for you, girl. At least we don't have to spend time secretly then."

"True. I'm happy I'll see you later."

"Same, Y/N, Same."

"Do you already kno-"

Suddenly someone interrupted your call. Your dad shouted "Go hiking with your cousins tomorrow, okay?" through the flat. This sudden sound scared you and you nearly let the phone fall off the balcony. But you could save it. Next moment your dad entered the balcony and stood next to you "Who were you talking to earlier?". DON'T TELL HIM Y/N. HE WOULDN'T ACCEPT IT. You nervously answered "A friend from school. I don't know if I've ever mentioned Jenny.". He nodded and went inside the house again. You let out a sigh of relieve and put the phone next to your ear again "I gotta hang up. Text you later.".

Your two cousins and you went downstairs to say goodbye to your parents. They would return on sunday evening, it was Friday evening when they left. The 9 year old cousin Chayenne waved at them in that hyped way. The 5 year old one, Clarissa, just saved like a normal human. You literally did nothing. As they left everything began.

You called your hands together once with a pretty serious face "We're gonna go hiking tomorrow so you gotta go to sleep now.". They sighed and resisted.

"No! We don't want to sleep!", The older girl said wanting to play.

"But I want to sleep.", was your only badass response.

"Play with us first."

"Girl, it's 11pm and I had a hard day. I'm tired, okay."

"Play with us! Or else-"

"Yah, be careful with what you say. Nothing or else. You actually should be in bed already according to your parents."

"-Or else we won't let you sleep! We can annoy you the whole time."

You already got a little annoyed. You texted Jeonghan.

You
You can come

Jh
I'm on my way
Should I buy some food on the way?

You
Just pass the bakery, please

Jh
Okay

Two minutes later you wanted to get ready for sleep so you brushed your teeth. But while doing so your cousins had an idea. They took your toothpaste and played with it. THE ENTIRE FLAT WAS FULL WITH TOOTHPASTE.

You
Jeonghan
Jeonghan
Jeonghan
Jagi
Help
Meh
Please

Jh
What happened?
Are you okay?!