2.6

Fear of touches or attention and love in general. You. Since your birth you hated human contact. Your parents thought it was strange and sent you to uncountable many psychiatrists. None of them helped. You actually liked your anti social life. Your parents were just worried but some day they stopped caring.

On an actually sunny day of July your mom woke you up with her soft voice "Y/N, we'll get guests today so get ready.". You opened your eyes slowly, still sleepy af. You hated visitors. You literally always hid in your room or accompanied them but without any emotion. Like always.

"Who visits us?", You asked rubbing your eyes.

"You don't know them yet but we're friends for long now.", mom answered smiling a bit.

"Parents of somebody again?"

"Yup."

She left your room and you got ready. You already knew you would but greet them quickly and hide in your room again.

A while later the guests arrived. Three people. One father, one mother and a son.

You went down the stairs just looking around the corner of the wall to see who the guests were. As you've seen the son the first time your eyes suddenly widened. You were totally shocked. He was so handsome. And he looked so kind. Your heart skipped a few beats. Your mom passed you saying "You can greet them. Come with me.". She tried lightly to pull you with her but you immediately pulled her back. She almost fell but only almost.

"Why the heck did you do this?", she asked surprised.

"You haven't told me a cute boy is gonna visit us!", You answered overwhelmed by the whole situation.

"Ohhh, you think he's cute?"

"More than. Oh my god, he seems so nice."

"I've never seen you reacting like that."

That's true. It was literally the first time you are nervous to meet someone. Your heart still skipped it's beats.

"I know, mom. Welp, what should I do?"

"You seem more than despaired."

"What should I do?!"

"Just talk to him. I'll help you with that."

"Wait, no!", You yelled as she pulled you with her, this time successfully. You stood in the center of the room, everyone looking at you. Awkward. Your dad looked at you like usual while his parents gave you a kind smile. The boy seemed a bit overwhelmed as well so he first didn't give you any reaction. But a few seconds later the prettiest and warmest smile appeared on his face. You greeted everyone and sat down on the couch. The boy and his dad got up to take each one's bag. The boy sat down next to you and pulled out a box with some baked stuff in it and handed it to you and everyone else. You really kindly accepted and thanked him.

While the parents were talking about some political stuff again the boy and you started your own conversation. Kinda awkward at first.

"So, my parents told me your name is Y/N. It's an awesome name.", The boy said kindly.

"Oh, that's right and thank you. What's your name?"

"Jeonghan. Nice to meet you."

"What a beautiful name. I'm happy to meet you as well."

This firstly awkward convo warmed up and became an usual one. You really talked to someone. And you noticed how nice and kind and warm hearted Jeonghan was.

After a while your parents watched you for a short minute. They saw you laughing.

"Wow, Y/N. I haven't seen you laughing in an eternity.", your mom said through the entire room.