3.3

You never felt anything. Others assumed that at least since you've never shown any reaction. It's just because they don't like you so why should you give any reaction. Almost all your classmates bullied you. Either they stole your stuff or cut your hair. You started to not give any reaction or show feelings and interest. You thought that would help. Plus your parents weren't okay either. You got raised in a violent way by them. Another reason you began being cold hearted.

Friday morning. Well, at least the last day of school week. You just arrived at school and dropped your bag next to your desk. As the schoolbag hit the ground it accidentally opened so your stuff fell out. You groaned but started to tidy this mess up. Suddenly someone hit your back "You can't even drop your schoolbag. That's sad. What in this world can you do?". It was one of your asshole classmates of course. You rolled your eyes at this but kept tidying up. Also they kept laughing at and insulting you what you were able to ignore.

Suddenly the new student arrived in class. He, addressed as Jeonghan, attended your class since the day before. The boy seemed pretty shy at first, you haven't even talked to him yet. He looked at the scene and tried to understand what's going on. After short watching he realized it. "What makes you guys think you can talk to her like that? Why do you call her that?", Jeonghan interrupted the whole class's laughter. With a sudden surprised expression you looked up to the boy who seemed upset about how they treat you. "Oh, c'mon, Jeonghan. She doesn't care what we say anyway. She can't feel anything like love or happiness or anger. We can call her what we want to.", one of the classmates tried to explain to Jeonghan who replied with an angry look. Also you were upset of these words "I can feel, I have feelings. I just have the ability to ignore human like you.", You said to the classmate as you stood up from the floor. Jeonghan walked over to your seatmate's seat and placed his bag there. He asked your seatmate if he could switch seats, she agreed. So Jeonghan sat down next to you. "You are the only nice person in here. And I'm sorry for how they treat you.", The boy told you as he took his books for lesson. More than shocked was what described you best. "Um...Thanks. But I'm maybe not as nice as you think. I can be a real idiot sometimes.", You admitted sighing. Jeonghan didn't even look up from the book "You can't beat our classmates.". At least he's friendly.

At the ringing of the bell everyone took their stuff and left the building. Finally weekend. Jeonghan and you talked a bit throughout the day and kinda befriended. Actually a very good day in your opinion. In front of the building you said goodbye and so you left to your home's direction. But some of your amazingly annoying classmates decided to follow you just to tease and insult you. Once they found fun in pushing you to the ground making your arm bleed.

Suddenly Jeonghan appeared and squeezed through the little crowd next to you. They all laughed, Jeonghan came to help you up. He first checked on you if you're okay but as he spotted the wound he hissed as if he felt your pain. He grabbed your arm and dragged you out of the crowd. They didn't follow you cause of Jeonghan's company. A few streets farther you two stopped walking, you thanked him a lot for the help. You hugged him as thanks what he appreciated and hugged back. He said it was better to take care of the wound so he walked you to his home. You weren't sure what to think. No one was ever that nice to you.

When you arrived at his apartment he opened the door "Eomma, I'm home!". She answered something in Korean what you could only understand a bit. Jeonghan asked you to come inside with a smile. His mom approached next to him with her phone in her hand. "Oh, you are so pretty.", we're the first words she said as she saw you foe the first time. You laughed and thanked her a lot. Jeonghan introduced you to each other "Y/N, this is my mom. Mom, this is my classmate Y/N.". His mom and you shook hands and bowed slightly. After a little talk Jeonghan and you went upstairs to finally take care of the wound.

He asked you to sat down on his bed what you did while he got some disinfectant. Jeonghan sat down next to you, warned you about the pain and sprayed it onto your arm next moment. You hissed in pain and squeezed his arm maybe a little too tight in your opinion. He didn't same to care much about it though. The boy put a bandage around it so you were finished. You thanked him again but this time with a smile. "Your smile is pretty. You have to do that more often. You giggled at this.

Both of you kept talking about some topics like the bullying thing. "I don't think you're so emotionless.", he stated cheering you up. You laughed "They say I never laugh or smile. They don't think I can feel pain or sadness or happiness as well. I can feel as much as they can. But they don't see that. They say I'm only depressed and cold hearted and I can't be nice or cute.". He put his hand on your shoulder smiling what cheers you up a bit. He thought about it for a second until he suggested to watch a movie to distract you. You nodded agreeing.

He turned on the movie, made you some cocoa, got something to eat and a lot of pillows and blankets. You appreciated his effort a lot. Both of you cuddled up in a blanket and with a cup cocoa in your hand on his bed and started to watch the movie. After about an hour you couldn't eat or drink anymore so you just watched the movie in peace then. When the sad scene appeared he looked at you to see if you're crying or not. You were. You thought he would call that weird or weak. But he moved closer and put your head onto his shoulder to rest instead. Jeonghan put his arms around you gently. No one ever did that. You finally realized that's called cuddling. And you also noticed you like it. You also put your arms around him making him smile. "You enjoy cuddling, don't you?", he smirked. You thought about it quickly but answered "Yup, it's awesome. No one ever cuddled with me before.". He laughed and continued watching the movie. He played with your hair from time to time.

After the movie Jeonghan left the room for some more food. You stayed inside and looked out of the window. Some snowflakes were falling what gave a calm feeling. Suddenly someone hugged you from behind, of course Jeonghan. "I noticed you fit perfectly for hugs and cuddling.", he said giggling. You giggled with him. "The snow is so breathtaking.", You changed the topic. He stood next to you and smirked "Not as breathtaking as you.". You widened your eyes "Repeat that, please. I think I've heard wrong.". He seemed a little embarrassed "No, you've heard right.". Since he noticed you can't follow him properly he confessed. At least he tried to. But he mostly stuttered. After only stuttering he smiled "I know a better way to explain it.". He placed his hands on your shoulders and his lips already yours. He stopped since he thought it was maybe a little too suddenly. Jeonghan rubbed his neck, you knew he searched for words to apologize. But before he could start talking you crossed your hands behind his back and kissed him but this time more passionate. He of course immediately leaned in, touching your waist. Well, finally someone who didn't bully you. "I love you.", You said in unison making both of you laugh and kiss again.

(please comment mistakes)

1387 words