1.7

"But why, mom?! Please, I won't ever do that again. Please, please, don't do that.", You begged on your knees with tears flooding down your cheeks. "No! I'm tired of you making everything wrong! You only fail! At everything you do! I'm tired of having to say 'my daughter isn't able to do anything'!", she talked back making you sink together. She pulled you on your arm outside of your home. Your mom placed you in front of your apartment. "Don't come back, please. Maybe I'm a bad mom so I kinda want to protect you of me. Go now.", she admitted. You wiped away your tears with the sleeve of your pullover "You are a bad mom, that's sad but true. But you know what's even sadder? That I still love you somehow.". She rolled her eyes and left. You were alone again.

Tears were rolling down your cheeks. You haven't had any friends since you've moved to this city a few days ago. How could your mom do that. There were times when she hit you or harassed you. But you still loved her after all she had done.

You walked through the streets at night, not knowing where to go. At a moment you gave up. You pressed your back against a wall and slid it down until you sat on the floor. You hid your head in your crossed hands. The only obvious sign of your crying were the sounds of sobbing. The people who walked past you looked at you worriedly but didn't do anything. You thought about your tough time until you could feel a hand touching your back. "Whatever happened, it's fine.", The person said. He stroked your back gently making you calm down a little bit. The boy placed himself in front of you and kneeled down "Hey, may I see your beautiful face?". He lifted up your chin to see you. He smiled as he saw your face and wiped away some tears with his sleeve. You giggled quietly at his reaction, you weren't used to this kindness. "What happened to make you cry?", he asked you with this kinda calm voice. You put yourself together and told him by detail. He was obviously shocked. "I can't stay anywhere. I'm homeless now.", were your last words. He hugged you, close to crying himself. He still stroked you and honestly it calmed you down. At least a bit.

After a while he stood up holding your wrist. He helped you with getting up of course. He smiled kindly "Do you still want to talk? May I take you out to a park or something?". This came very suddenly but after you've thought about it it wasn't a bad idea. He smiled at your agreement and offered you his hand to link with.

You walked through the park talking a bit. It was a distraction after all so it was good. You got to know more about him, he got to know more about you. His name was Jeonghan, he was 20 years old and the most important; an actual angel. You befriended with him while walking and talking. You sat down on a bench next to a river, watching the reflection on the clear water. "You're really okay. I like you. You're kind even after what happened.", he admitted making you smile slyly. Without even looking at him you thanked him and asked "Is there any certain reason you took me out?". "Just wanted to know more about you and I had to get to know if you're nice enough to live at my apartment. Yes, you are definitely.", he answered smiling. You looked at him in surprise "Are you really thinking about giving me a home?". He just nodded. You cupped your hands over your face smiling underneath. Jeonghan laughed at that and invited you to a hug what you accepted happily. You thanked him a million times. Next you two made your way to his home.

"But I don't have any money so I can't pay.", You told him as information.

"I wouldn't even want you to pay. Not such a nice person like you.", he replied while looking up the arrival of the bus.

"Thank you. You're a literal angel, do you know that?"

"I know but you're the same amount of angel."

He smiled at you kindly and received one from you as well. You entered the bus and searched for a seat. You still couldn't believe such awesome persons like Jeonghan exist. What he did was precious.