Chapter 9: Costumes

ابدأ من البداية

"Whatever.." He mumbled softly. His cheeks were tinted with a light pink. "You think you're the only one who got teased. Your damn mother took a picture and sent it to mine." 

"WHAT!?" My face now red. "She took a picture!?" I whisper yelled. 

"You think I would lie about that!? That damn hag rubbed it in my face all morning. I went to go get you, and your mom told you ran out. Making me look like a damn fool on your doorstep." He said angrily. I looked down and twiddled my fingers softly. 

"I'm sorry...I just didn't know what I would say to you afterwords." I admitted. 

"You could tell me if you fucking enjoyed it." I looked up at him and saw he was waiting for an answer. "Well?" 

"I...yes...I did...very much." I looked back down. WHAT AM I SAYING??? Why am I admitting that to him?? I must be out of my fucking mind! Katsuki seems to have accepted that answer, because he didn't push much further on the matter. We soon got to our stop, boarded off, and headed to class. This time we weren't one of the first ones in class, a good majority of the class was actually already there. Katsuki and I took our seats and waited for class to begin. The morning classes seemed to be normal classes, Like English which in my opinion was ran by the wrong teacher. Katsuki was unbearably bored while I made sure to write down everything Mr. Hizashi was saying. It was the only thing distracting me from remembering last night. Even though I ENJOYED it...its still something I can't believe happened. After class it was time for lunch, I of course sat with Katsuki...but no one else seemed to want to sit by us. That was until Jiro came over. 

"hey, whats up." Jiro said as she sat down. 

"Hey! Nothin really." I smiled. 

"Oi, who said you could sit here?" Katsuki said squinting at Jiro. 

"Me. Anyway, I got no one else to sit with, and you were pretty cool yesterday so I thought we could be friends." Jiro smiled while ignoring Katsuki. 

"yea of course! I don't know anyone else here, so I guess that's why its just me and Katsuki over here." I laughed. 

"nah, everyone's afraid of him. If you want more people to sit by you, probably should get him to chill out." 

"I AM CHILL!" Katsuki yelled. Jiro raised an eyebrow and scuffed. 

"Clearly." 

"Helllloooo ladies and angry man." A blond boy said while sitting next to Jiro. 

"Who the hell are you?" Katsuki asked. 

"I'm Denki Kaminari." 

"And I'm Eijiro Kirishima." Said another boy sitting next to me. This one had spiky hair, similar to Katsuki's, but it was red. 

"I just came over cause I know a manly man when I see one." Eijiro said with a smile. "you were super cool during the entrance exam, ah, Bakugo was it? and your quirk was super interesting!" He said looking at me. 

"Thanks" I laughed. 

"so you two are always hanging around each other....are you a....couple?" Denki asked raising an eyebrow. I blushed red and rubbed the back of my neck. 

"N-not exactly, we've been childhood friends for so long, I guess we just always stuck close." I explained nervously. 

"Don't be weird Denki! Don't scare her off with your perverted questions." Jiro said glaring at the yellow haired boy. 

"Hey I was just asking what we were all wondering!" He said defensively. Katsuki didn't really look interested in the conversation at hand so I tried to change it.