Book II-Chapter 13, Creation Song Preparation

Start from the beginning

"We start rehearsals tomorrow and the work will be intense", said Prince. But I am less afraid now of how it will effect my Bella and our relationship. I know there will be upsetting moments, but I believe that with Bella's help we will get through them". " And so you will" said the Lord. "Bella will be arriving for her walk shortly. I will see you tomorrow Prince". "Yes Jesus, and thank you for everything". With a thought Prince was gone.

Bella arrived at Jesus's cottage just as he also did from walking with Prince. "Good morning Bella". "Good morning Jesus". "Prince was in very good spirits this morning", Jesus said. "Yes he seemed much better this morning", Bella said. "He shared what happened last night, but I would like your take on things as well", Jesus said. He had a meltdown last night brought on by total exhaustion and the additional stress caused by the music continually playing in his head, working with the Angels in their language and from the Universe in the form of the directions he receives when conducting the current Worship Suite. He was really in bad shape". " I took your advice and was not afraid even with him appearing on my doorstep in the wee hours of the morning. He came in and I had him lay down with me in my room. I cradled him and sang him a lullaby my mother used to sing to me. He became calm, fell asleep and slept though the night". Jesus smiled and said "well done Bella". "Lord, this morning he told me that no-one had ever sung a lullaby to him. He came from a musical family, and no-one ever sang to him. It hurt me to hear that Lord. It reinforced that Prince has never been loved or nurtured at all. It explains so much, but it truly infuriates me that anyone could treat a child so poorly". "I know Bella, but the past cannot be changed. You however are doing a remarkable job on preparing him for a far better future. It is really a blessing to watch the two of you grow. Just stay focused and all will be as it should". "Yes Lord", Bella said. " Well, you have much to do today to prepare for the rehearsal weeks ahead. Go and enjoy this time with your Prince". "Thank you Lord; I will", and with a thought she was gone.

Denise had gotten back to her place in time to prepare for her class. Her mother heard her come in but there was not enough time to speak to her until after class. Once it had ended and the students had all gone home, her mother went into the classroom while she was straightening up and said "you did not come home last night. Where were you"? "I stayed at Mary's". "Mary's, why", her mother asked? Denise did not want to answer but her mother pressed and was clearly not going to stop asking until she got an answer. "Apparently Mary saw me following Prince and Bella as they were walking back to Bella's place". "You followed Prince and Bella? Why did you do that"? "I don't know. I guess I wanted to find out what they talked about because Prince does not see any other romantic interest besides her. Mama he told her he wanted to marry her and have children with her. She told him she wanted to marry him too and have as many children as they could afford". " Denise you followed this couple like a stalker! What were you thinking? What happened with Mary". "I was standing where they could not see me but I was really angry that he was singing Adore to Bella". "Why" asked her mother. "That is really none of your business. What he chooses to sing or do with his Eternal Companion has nothing to do with you" Denise's mother said. "I feel like I should be the one he is with", Denise said. "So Mary caught me and I went to her house and stayed with her until this morning as she demanded that I do. She says that his feelings for Bella cannot be undone but I really do not believe that. I know if we could just spend time together, he could love me again". "Denise, what did Mary say to you" her mother asked? After she told me that Prince's feelings would not ever change toward Bella, she told me not to ever follow them together or as individuals again and not to harass them in any way". "Denise, for the sake of your own soul, please take her advice. You are on a slippery slope and you need to leave this alone" Denise's mother warned. "Please Denise". Denise looked at her mother and said nothing. Her mother shook her head and went into her bedroom. and cried for her daughter and for the foolish decisions she was making. Denise thought to herself, I have to find a way to speak to Prince alone, without Bella, my mother and especially Mary knowing. I will find a way and Prince will know that I am the woman he should be with she thought. Denise then finished cleaning up the classroom and went to her room.