Untitled Part 30

"So what time did you want me to bring Griffin over?" Corey asked.

We have been home for two months. Sid moved in with Joey and I. Joey is in the process of turning the guest house out back into his own house. Both Sid and I told him that wasn't necessary, but Joey insisted. This also means that Joey is adding an addition onto the guest house. Thank God we have a lot of property.

Sid and I are planning on getting married in a few months. Neither of us wanted to wait too long for some reason. My parents are absolutely thrilled.

"Whenever." I told Corey.

"Three tomorrow work?" Corey asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

"We gotta watch your kid?" Sid smirked at Corey.

"I'm watching him. Be nice." I laughed.

"I'm playing. I love that kid." Sid smiled.

"Paris!!!" Joey screeched from the basement. I giggled.

Footsteps are bounding up the stairs two at a time. Joey's face is red, and he is breathless as he stands in the doorway of the living room.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"What the actual fuck?" Joey almost yelled.

"Gonna have to be more specific." I grinned.

"You put fucking fake spiders all over my drum set! Why!?" Joey almost yelled again. I laughed, watching Corey and Sid laugh.

"Give ya a hint. Camels." I smiled.

"That was like six months ago!" Joey grinned.

"I didn't forget." I smiled.

"Asshole." Joey laughed.

"Love you, Joe!" I giggled.

"What's all the yelling about?" Paul grinned when he walked inside the house.

"Fucking asshole over there put fake spiders all over my drum set!" Joey said laughing.

"Aww! I was hoping to get Mike a friend." Paul smiled.

"Not today." I grinned.

"Babe, you ready to do this?" Sid asked me quietly. I sighed and nodded.

"We ready guys?" I asked them.

"Yeah. You sure you really want to go back to the woods?" Paul asked me.

"I do. I promised her I would build a fort." I said softly.

"You heard her. Grab your shit man." Corey grinned getting up.

"And we are making one other stop too." I said. Both Joey and Paul sighed.

"You promised her. You said if it ever came out that Lenny was the one who did it that you would drive her there." Paul told Joey.

"I got something a little better." Joey grinned.

"What?" I asked.

"His house." Joey smiled.

"His mom lives there." I said.

"Lived. It's abandoned since it came out about Lenny." Joey said. I grinned.

"Deal." I said quietly.

We were heading back to the woods today. All those years ago, I promised Mia I would help build her a fort. I am fulfilling my promise today. The four of them agreed to help me, even though they don't have to.