Untitled Part 11

Two days later, Joey, Paul, Corey and Mick were hanging out in the living room. I was on my laptop working to keep my mind off of Sid not talking to me, and us not being together. I heard the doorbell ring.

"Will you get that, Paris?" Joey asked me.

I sighed and got up, answering the door. I opened the door to see Sid standing there. He is wearing sunglasses so I can't see his eyes. His coat hung over his jeans. When he opened his mouth to say something, I stopped him.

"Joey! Your shithead friend is here!" I yelled, turning from the door. I heard Sid groan as he walked inside.

"Must mean Sid." Paul smiled at me as I walked into the living room.

I grabbed my laptop and turned around to see Sid standing in front of me. You could hear a pin drop, it's so fucking quiet in here.

"Can we talk?" Sid asked. I glared at him.

"Sure." I smiled at him. His face lit up in surprise along with everyone else.

"And I'm done." I smiled, walking to the kitchen. I heard the guys chuckle.

"Good luck man. She doesn't get pissed too often, but when she does, fuck!" Paul laughed excitedly.

I set my laptop down on the table and opened the lid, picking up where I had left off. I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen. Keeping my eyes on my computer, I heard a chair slide out and saw Sid sitting across from me. I glanced at him, as he took his coat off.

"We need to talk." Sid said quietly.

"Yeah? After a week, you need to talk." I muttered, going back to typing.

I heard him let out a low growl. A hand came over the top of my computer, shutting the lid. I took a deep breath and looked at him.

"Paris, I already know you won't make this easy on me, so I'm already prepared." Sid smirked. I glared at him and stood up, watching him stand up just as fast.

"So, since I know you won't give me five minutes alone to talk to you, I'm going to make you." Sid smiled at me.

"Good luck with that one, Sidney." I challenged. Sid raised an eyebrow at me.

"We are calling me Sidney. Nice. Hitting below the belt I see. I get it. Sorry for this." Sid smiled, coming around the table towards me.

I started walking away, and he grabbed my shoulders, turning me to face him. I glared at him and he moved so fucking fast it almost made my head spin. He threw me over his shoulder and started walking with me.

"What the fuck!" I yelled and struggled. Oh the laughter that is coming from those guys.

"Paris, I told you. I was already prepared." Sid laughed, as I tried to get down.

"Sid may get knocked out today." Mick laughed.

I felt Sid carry me up the stairs and down to my room. He closed the door and locked it, then set me down.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I yelled at him. Sid smiled and walked closer to me. I backed up.

"I ever tell you how hot you are when you're mad?" Sid asked me, grinning.

"Piss off!" I yelled, going to move past him. Sid laughed and caught me at the waist, my back pressed against his chest.

"I'm so fucking sorry, baby. I am. I never meant to treat you like that or blow you off. I never meant to hurt you and I know I did." Sid said quietly next to my ear. I quit struggling to get away.