Untitled Part 17

"What...what are you doing here, Paris?" Sid asked when he answered the door.

"We need to talk." I said.

"See you, man." Joey told Sid. He kissed my cheek and left.

"Look, I'm not in the best place right now." Sid told me, not letting me in.

"Ok. I'll just wait." I said. I turned around and sat on his steps.

"Are you fucking serious?" Sid asked from behind me.

"Looks that way." I told him.

I laughed when I heard the door shut. I don't mind. I really don't. But, I'm not leaving until he talks to me. I sat playing a game on my phone for close to an hour and a half before the door opened. I was leaning against the house and looked up at him. Sid looked at me painfully.

"Just go, Paris. Please?" Sid begged.

"Can't. Call the cops. I don't give a shit." I shrugged.

"Fuck!" Sid yelled, making me jump. He's never yelled like that before, and I felt scared just then.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk to you, so you don't hate me anymore. I'll go." I said, quickly getting to my feet.

"Paris, I don't hate you." Sid said. I had my back to him and nodded.

"But you don't really like me either right now." I said, trying not to break down.

"I'll see you around." I said, walking down the steps. I got to my car and felt his hand on top of mine.

"That isn't it. Don't you fucking get it? I fucked up! I fucked up everything!" Sid yelled, tears running down his face.

"I'm so fucking sorry!" Sid broke down sobbing. I pulled him into me and hugged him hard.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Sid." I sobbed out. He held me tighter.

"Why wouldn't you talk to me for a week?" Sid asked.

"Because I was so fucked up. I wasn't ever upset with you. Never." I sobbed.

"Come inside." Sid whispered.

We got inside and he led me to his room. I kicked my shoes off, and got in the bed next to him. He looks like he hasn't slept in weeks. Bags are so heavy under his eyes that you can barely see his blue eyes anymore.

"Sid, had you not been there that day, Joss would of hurt me." I told him.

"What?" He whispered. I nodded.

"You treated him like a friend. You kept everyone calm. I was so close to coming undone, but you played it cool. Joss hasn't had anyone treat him like that in so long." I told him.

"I knew you were scared. I was too. But, I knew if he got upset, we were fucked. I wasn't letting him hurt either of us. I didn't know what else to do." Sid told me. I wiped the tears from his face.

"I was fucking terrified. Thank you for what you did. You have no idea what you really did. Joss was close to losing it, but you kept him calm. You did that. Not me. You." I told him. He pulled me into him and hugged me hard.

"I love you so goddamn much." Sid whispered.

"And I love you so much." I said holding him close.

"How come you're out of bed?" Sid asked looking down at me.

"Your asshole friends, Mick and Corey. Corey yanked me out of bed and carried my ass downstairs. He told me I looked like worn out shit, and to basically get my head out of my ass." I sighed.