Untitled Part 2

Well, Doc was a legitimate doctor. He has to be in his early fifties, and is actually kinda hot for a guy in his fifties. When we showed up at his house, he looked at Sid and smirked.

"Come on." Doc laughed as we went inside.

Thirteen stitches later, Doc wrapped my hand up in gauze. He grinned at me, then Sid.

"Keep them dry. Come back in seven days to let me take them out. Not, Sid. Sid, you bring her back here. You don't touch them." Doc grinned.

We both laughed and nodded. I thanked Doc as we headed out of his house. We got in Sid's car and he shook his head laughing.

"Damn, girl. I've barely known you five hours, and you're already hurting yourself." Sid smiled.

"At least I know I'm not rubbing off on you." He laughed. I giggled and nodded.

"Thank you. After almost dying in the hospital, I'm a little nervous about going back." I said as we drove to my house.

"Don't blame you. God, that sounded bad. I bet Joey freaked out." Sid smiled.

"That dude flipped his shit. The whole ER heard him snap on the doctor's and nurses." I said.

"Your hand hurt, or is it numb still?" Sid asked.

"Numb. At least I can type one handed still." I smiled at him.

"Workaholic, huh?" Sid asked.

"Yeah. I'm glad Joe is back so I don't throw myself into my work and not do anything else. I'm really ahead of schedule now, so it will be a nice break." I told him.

"How ahead of schedule?" Sid asked as we pulled in my driveway.

"Three months." I smiled, watching his jaw drop.

"No. Nope. You need to do more than work. Holy shit." Sid muttered as we got out. I let us inside.

"Well? How bad is it?" Corey grinned at me.

"Not bad. Thirteen stitches. Sid isn't allowed to take them out. Doc said so." I grinned. They all laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, do not let him do that." Mick grinned. I smiled at Joey.

"Guess who gets to do the dishes for the next seven days." I smiled happily. Joey laughed and kissed my cheek.

"I know. I will. You ok?" Joey asked.

I nodded and sat in the chair. It is freezing in here. I grabbed a blanket and curled up in the recliner.

"Cold? I can turn the heat on." Joey said.

"Fuck, Joe! We can see our breath in here man! Yes, turn it on!" Corey grinned.

I smiled and nodded. Joey got up to turn the heat on. Within minutes, it was much warmer in the house.

"Thank God. Even I was cold." Mick laughed.

The doorbell rang, and Joey stood up to answer it. I looked up when I heard a familiar voice. My jaw dropped. Ok, so I do know one of his bandmates. Paul. The sweetest, nicest guy I've ever met. I haven't seen Paul in almost four years. Well, I did see him for a few weeks about two years ago. That is a whole other story. Paul smiled and held his arms out to me. I threw the blanket off of me, and ran up to hug him hard.

"I've missed you so damn much!" Paul laughed. I giggled as he set me down.

"Me too! How have you been?" I asked him.