Untitled Part 21

Sid's POV

The next day, we were still having a blast. It's like a non stop party. I fucking love it. Not sure who made all of the food, but there is a ton of it.

It was late in the afternoon when I saw Paris having what looked like a heated argument with Rhino. Paul stood watching them quietly.

"What's that about?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure. Paris doesn't look happy at all." Paul said, his eyes not leaving them.

I watched Paris moving her arms, pointing at Rhino a few times even. Hmmm. I wonder what she's so pissed about. Hell, her face is even red too.

One thing about Rhino is, this guy gives me dirty looks all the time. I was introduced to him at the funeral, and that was the only time I talked to him. Not sure what his deal is with me.

Paris shoved Rhino in the chest, and Paul looked at me worried. Both of us started walking towards them.

"No! I fucking told you!" Paris said hotly to Rhino. He saw us coming towards them and stopped talking.

"What's going on?" Paul asked them.

"Nothing." Rhino said, walking off.

"Paris?" I asked her.

"It's fine. Please? Just let it go today?" Paris asked me.

"Are you ok?" I asked. She nodded. Paul shot me a look that said otherwise.

"Paris, why don't you tell me what happened?" Paul asked her.

"Not today. I'm not doing this today. This day is for my parents. Please, guys?" Paris asked us.

"Ok. I just wanted to make sure you are ok." I told her. She nodded.

"Yeah. I have to help my mom." Paris said, walking away.

"What the fuck?" Paul asked me.

"Not sure. Rhino doesn't like me much. That part I do know." I told him.

"Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that." Paul said. I saw Joey walking up.

"What the fuck did Rhino do?" Joey asked us.

"Not sure. She wouldn't say. They were arguing, not sure about what." Paul told him.

"Blaze and Macky said he has been acting weird. They wouldn't say much else." Joey told us.

"Dammit, man! She doesn't need any more bullshit." I sighed.

"No kidding. She'll tell us, it just won't be today." Paul said.

The rest of the night went fine. Rhino had taken off, so Paris seemed fine after that. I did notice she hardly drank or smoked anything. The not drinking part didn't surprise me. The not smoking part? That did surprise me.

As we got into her the basement of her parents house, she was unusually quiet. That's even more odd.

"Babe? What's going on?" I asked finally. Paris sighed and sat on the bed.

"Please don't get mad at me for not telling you this afternoon." Paris said, not looking at me.

"Ok, I won't. What happened?" I asked.

"Rhino tried to kiss me earlier. I slapped him." Paris said, looking down.

My blood boiled hearing that. Clenching my fists, I cracked my neck. Taking a deep breath, I told myself to calm down.

"Ok." I said, unable to speak without freaking out.

"I didn't want him to. He just tried to and it pissed me off so bad. Then he started telling me he had a ton of feelings for me, that he always has." Paris glanced at me nervously.