Untitled Part 6

Sid laughed as he practically pulled me upstairs to my room. Sid shut the door and locked. I saw him smirking at me. I laughed and shook my head.

"It's nothing special. You'll most likely laugh." I said as we climbed inside the fort again.

"Is it a flower?" He laughed. I shook my head and grinned.

"A heart or some girly shit that you women think is cute." He smiled.

I laughed again and shook my head. Sid moved, making me lay on my back. He leaned down and kissed me softly, then looked at me.

"No hints?" He whispered. I smiled.

"It's colorful, and it's not a rainbow." I giggled. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh fine. I'll show you, ok?" I asked.

Sid smiled and moved so I could lower my jeans. I guess it's a good thing I wore a black lace thong today. I slowly lowered my jeans, kicking them off. The flashlight went on, and I saw that I had his interest.

"It's killing you. I can tell." I smiled.

"That, and what you have on right now is killing me. Sweet jesus." Sid said quietly. I smirked and pulled my shirt off, revealing a matching bra.

"Holy shit." Sid said slowly. I smiled at him.

He dropped the flashlight, fumbling to pick it up. I smiled at him, then moved to make him lay on his back. I crawled on top of him, feeling his hands slide down to my ass. I leaned down and kissed him slowly, hearing him moan into our kiss.

"I'm so turned on right now." Sid whispered as he kissed my neck. I pressed against him harder and he groaned.

"Fuck." He panted, arching under me slightly.

"You still want to see this, don't you?" I grinned.

"Well fuck yes I do." Sid smiled at me. I laughed and moved off of him, turning around.

"Holy shit! A Grateful Dead, tie dye, lightning bolt? That's fucking hot. I can't pretend it's not." He said, shutting the flashlight off.

I laughed, and felt him pull me down to lay on my back. He climbed on top of me, stopping to pull his shirt off.

"Oh my God, I want you." Sid whispered, kissing down my neck.

My eyes closed, and my arms went around his neck. He moved lower on my neck, all the way down to my chest. I felt his teeth gently bite at my nipple through my bra. I moaned quietly, feeling him undo the clasp in the front.

Taking his time, he moved one side of my bra out of the way. His tounge carefully traced my nipple before closing his mouth over it. I gasped when he started sucking and gently nipping at it.

Pulling the other side of my bra away, his tounge flicked over my nipple once, then over and over until I'm panting. Sid moved back up to my lips and kissed me deeper than he had before. My legs are wrapped around his waist, while his hand slides slowly up my thigh.

I leaned up and started kissing his neck, dragging my teeth over his skin. I felt goosebumps on his back, and bit a little harder.

"That feels really fucking good." Sid whispered.

I reached down and started undoing his pants. My hand slid down the front of his boxers, gripping him gently. Sid sucked in a breath.

"Fuck!" He hissed in a whisper.

"That feels even better." He panted out as I slowly stroked him.

I kept kissing his neck, as my hand continued at a slow and steady pace. His hand came up and gripped my hair gently, pulling my lips to his. Both of us are moaning as we kissed. He pulled away from me and took off his remaining clothes. He reached over and slowly pulled the rest of mine off.