Untitled Part 5

"I cannot believe you just said that to Paul." Sid laughed when we got in my room.

"It was the truth." I smiled. Sid dropped the blankets and pulled me into him, kissing me softly.

"Uh huh. And I love how that sounds too." He said quietly, kissing me again. I smiled at him and we started on our blanket fort.

A half an hour later, we are laying inside a large shelter of blankets with the lights off. Classical music played softly in the background. We laid back on the pillows and smiled at each other.

"This was such a good idea." I sighed.

"Hell yes it was. I love that you have great ideas." Sid smiled. I laughed and nodded.

"It's the twelve year old in me." I grinned.

We spent all day and most of the night in the fort. We had talks about stupid things, serious things. It was the best time I've had with anyone in so long.

"Who is Mia?" Sid asked, looking at my tattoo on my wrist. It has her name, and a small flower under it.

"Um, a friend of mine. She, uh, went missing a really long time ago." I said quietly.

"Is that the friend you meant earlier?" Sid asked. I nodded.

"I'm sorry." He said, hugging me.

"It's ok. It's a question I get alot." I told him.

"Any other tattoos?" Sid asked. I nodded, watching the flashlight turn on.

"Where?" He grinned.

"You really want to see, huh?" I smiled.

"Fuck yeah, I do." He laughed. I undid my pants, watching his eyebrows raise.

"I already love where this is going." He smiled. I lowered my pants a little and showed him the star tattoos that I have on each hip.

"Fuck, that is nice." Sid whispered happily.

I giggled and went to move my pants up when he leaned down, and started kissing my hip. His tounge drug over my skin and I moaned quietly. He moved to the other one, his teeth dragging over it.

"Jesus christ." I whispered, as he moved to the other one again.

My hand held on to his neck gently. He looked up at me, and crawled up to kiss me gently.

"Tell me you have others." He smiled. I laughed and nodded. His face lit up and he smiled more.

"Where?" He grinned.

"You should really like this one." I smiled.

I slowly moved my shirt up, revealing the tattoo that started on the left side of my chest and went all the way up my shoulder of black birds.

"Oh my God, I am so turned on." Sid whispered.

"I have some on my back." I grinned. His eyes got big.

"Take this off then." Sid laughed, pulling my shirt off of me.

I sat up and turned so he could see the large mandala on my right shoulder, the rest of the black birds running down my left shoulder, and a small skull on my left lower back.

"Oh my God." He sighed quietly.

I grinned at him and grabbed my shirt. He shook his head and took it from me, tossing it aside.

"I want you. Like I really want you." He whispered, tackling me into a kiss.

I giggled and wrapped around him as we kissed. His mouth is moving over my chest, as his hand went to undo my bra. A knock on my door made us groan quietly in frustration.