Untitled Part 25

Sid's POV

I grinned, watching Paris sit with Paul on the tour bus. They had been playing a card game, Go Fish, of all fucking things. Paris is winning, and Paul keeps trying to cheat.

"Hey, what is that?" Paul asked Paris, making her look behind her. She turned her head back just in time to see Paul peaking at the cards.

"For fucksake man. It's a kid game. You're gonna cheat?" Paris laughed. Paul grinned and nodded.

"At least it's not strip poker he's cheating at." Shawn grinned.

"Shit, that game doesn't bother me. Anyone-" I covered her mouth with my hand and laughed.

"No. We are not playing that." I laughed.

"I've never met a female that was so comfortable about being naked in all my life." Chris smiled.

"Fuck off, Fehn. Stop trying to see me naked." Paris sighed.

"What the fuck Paris!" Chris laughed. Paris grinned and shrugged.

"Paris, I hate this game." Paul sighed.

"But, you love me." Paris said.

"I do. I really do. But this game sucks ass." Paul grinned. Paris laughed.

"Fine. I have work to do anyways." Paris said, tossing the cards on the table. She kissed my cheek, and went upstairs to the TV room on the bus.

"How is she?" Corey asked me. I sighed, rubbing my neck.

"Terrified to be alone, has nightmares almost every night now. They aren't about Mia or her brother. They're about that fuckhead drug dealer." I said.

"That girl can't catch a break." Corey told me. I nodded.

"She'll be fine. She needs some time." Joey said. I nodded.

"Let her throw herself into work. It keeps her mind busy." Paul grinned.

"Dude, that's all she's done for the last three days. Day and night." I said, exasperated.

"That's her way of dealing man. You rather she goes and finds some other shit?" Corey asked me.

"No. I know it is. I just want her back. The girl I knew before all this fucked up shit happened." I said. Joey looked at me seriously.

"Really man? You think she doesn't want to be who she was before this? What the fuck, Sid?" Joey glared.

"You know what I mean." I groaned.

"Look at what she dealt with, Sid. She lost her best friend who was missing for sixteen years, her brother was basically killed in front of her, you two had a massive blow up, some asshole held her at gunpoint, and then the fucking dealers...yeah." Joey growled at me.

"Joe, I know." I said impatiently.

"And anyone stop to think about Sid?" Jim sighed.

"What?" Joey asked, annoyed.

"Sid kinda got thrown into all of this too. Anyone stop to think that he's had a hard time too?" Jim asked. Joey sighed, and nodded.

"I'm sorry, man. I am. Jim's right. How are you doing?" Joey asked me sincerely.

"I...I don't really know? Kinda fucked up." I said.

"Then why haven't you talked to me, Sid?" I heard Paris behind me. I closed my eyes. That girl is a fucking ninja some days.