Untitled Part 19

Three weeks later, I was going to Corey's house to watch Griffin for a bit. I knocked on the door, and a woman with red hair, and an angry look opened the door. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Corey! Some girl is here!" She yelled.

Her eyes looked me over and she gave me another dirty look. I cleared my throat and smiled at her.

"Hi, I'm Paris." I said, extending my hand to her.

"Of course you are." She sighed, not shaking my hand. I dropped my hand to my side.

"Is Griffin sleeping?" I asked her.

"Yes." She snapped. I nodded and went to the living room.

Griffin was sleeping peacefully on the floor with a blanket over him. His little hand clutched the blanket close to his face. I smiled at him, and sat down.

"So, how long have you been fucking Corey?" She asked.

"What?" I asked, startled by the question. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Like I don't know? Please. Corey fucks anyone that will let him." She said snidely.

"I have a boyfriend. Sid Wilson? That's who I'm dating. Corey and I are friends." I said. She laughed.

"Sid is your boyfriend? Yeah. He's about as bad as Corey is." She smirked.

"I'm not sure what I've done to upset you, but Sid and I have been together for five months now." I told her. I heard Corey's footsteps.

"Really? Why did I see him recently with someone else at bar?" She asked.

"Excuse me? When would this of been?" I asked.

"A week ago." She smiled. My stomach dropped. Sid did go out about a week ago, and I hung out at home.

"Sure. You have no proof of that." I sighed.

"Yes I do. Corey was there." She smiled. I saw Corey standing behind her, his eyes wide.

"Scarlett, what are you doing?" Corey asked. She turned and laughed.

"When were you going to tell her?" Scarlett asked.

"Shut up." Corey told her seriously.

"What is she talking about, Corey?" I asked. I may be sick.

"Nothing. It's nothing." Corey said to me.

"Bullshit, Corey. You asked Sid what he was doing with her when he had someone at home." Scarlett said to him. Corey's eyes shut.

"You are a fucking asshole." I said, grabbing my bag. I headed to the door.

"Your wife is a fucking cunt." I told him, walking out.

I slammed the door behind me. I made it to my car, tears springing to my eyes. I know it's true. Corey can't lie. He is so bad at it. His look just now told me what I needed to know.

Getting in my car, I saw Corey fly out the door. He opened my car door and blocked it so I couldn't shut it.

"Paris, let me explain." Corey said.

"No. Get away from me." I said calmly. He shook his head.

"It wasn't what you think. I swear it's not." Corey said.

"Get away from me now." I told him.

"No! You need to listen to me." Corey said.

"Fuck you! And tell Sid the same! Stay the fuck away from me!" I yelled.