Untitled Part 16

I had been in my hotel room for two days. I let Joey and Paul know where I was. I turned off my phone, not reading any messages that Sid sent me, and there were a lot.

I'm not going to have someone accuse me of shit like that. I'm offended, I'm hurt, and I'm heartbroken. Why is he jealous of Corey? I have said way worse shit to Paul and Joey in front of him before. He has never said anything about that.

Having enough of the bullshit in my life, I pulled out everything I could from the bar in my room. I sat drinking that night, downing small bottles of tequila.

A knock on my door pulled me away from bottle number three. I looked out the peephole and saw Sid. Fumbling with the locks on the door, I opened it. He looked at me surprised.

"Paris? What the hell are you doing?" Sid asked me.

"It's called getting drunk. Need something?" I asked him, not letting him in.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Not tonight." I said. Sid looked at the ground and nodded.

"Can you hear me out at least?" Sid asked.

"No. I'm drunk, I'm pissed, and I'm incredibly hurt. Thank you for keeping Ruby. I'll be by to get her tomorrow. Then you won't have to deal with me." I said in a snide tone. Sid sighed and looked up at me.

"That isn't what I want, Paris." Sid told me.

"Really? Before or after you accused me of fucking your friend?" I growled at him.

"Stop. Please?" Sid asked.

"No! Fuck that! You basically called me a whore, Sid!" I yelled.

Sid is pissed now. He pushed the door open, and backed me into the room. I stood in the doorway staring at him, not letting the door shut. He pulled my hand away from the door, letting it shut.

"What do you want from me?" I almost yelled.

"I want you to let me explain. Can we sit down a minute?" Sid asked.

"Whatever. Why is it so important now to talk about this?" I asked, sitting down in a chair.

"Because you won't answer the phone, my texts, nothing. You think I couldn't figure out where you went?" He asked me.

"Joey has a big fucking mouth." I said.

"No, him and Paul didn't have anything to do with this. I saw your car in the parking lot. I wasn't going to ask them where you were, although, they are freaking out because you have your phone off I'm pretty sure. I am going to let them know you're ok." He told me, pulling his phone out. He typed a message and hit send.

"You can let them know I don't need a fucking babysitter." I snapped. Sid grinned at me.

"Paris, you are so hot when you're pissed." He smiled.

"What do you want, Sid?" I asked, annoyed.

"I'm sorry I ever said what I did the other night. I know you wouldn't do anything like that." He said.

"Then why the fuck would you say shit like that to me!" I yelled.

"Paris, when we perform, it's a way to let go of the pain, the hate, all the bad shit in our lives. But, it's like pulling a scab off too. It opens a new wound each time. Most times, I can deal with it. The other night, I...I don't know what it was, but a bunch of shit hit me all at once. I took it out on you, and I was so wrong to ever say what I did. I'm so sorry." He whispered. I watched him wipe his eyes.