Untitled Part 29

Sid's POV 

"Where the fuck is my horse you promised, Mick?" Paris smirked at Mick as soon as we got back to the bus. I laughed.

"Monkey. I'm getting a monkey for you." Mick laughed.

"Cool. I'm gonna name him Poptart." Paris smiled, getting a laugh from all of us.

"Fuck off, Mick! That fucking monkey will live at your house!" Joey yelled from the back of the bus.

"Nope! Paris said it would have it's own room!" Mick grinned.

"Fuck off man!" Joey laughed.

"Feeling better?" Mick asked Paris.

"You mean do I feel like worn out shit? Nah. Not anymore." Paris laughed.

"Paris! You sleeping next to me?" Corey smirked. Paris wrinkled her face up.

"Fuck off, Taylor! That was like sleeping next to a five foot eight boa constrictor. Fuck no!" Paris grinned. We all laughed.

"Cool! Here's your shit!" Corey laughed, throwing her pillow and blanket into the aisle.

"Who the fuck did this!?" Corey yelled.

We turned and saw a stuffed animal that was a shark, come flying out of his bunk.

"It was you, huh Paris?" Corey glared at her. She shook her head.

"Nope." Paris told him.

"It was me." Paul laughed.

"You fucking dick, Paul!" Corey grinned.

"You think my friend Chad will miss me?" Paris grinned at me as we pulled away from the hotel. I laughed.

"When he saw you walk up at checkout, that wasn't a look of him being sad you were leaving." I smiled.

"Yes it was. Deep down it really was." Paris told me.

"I'm sure he's gonna miss you." Paul smirked.

"Uh huh. Like a sore ass he will." Paris grinned.

As we got settled on the bus, I was upstairs on my own laptop searching the web. What am I searching for? A ring. Yep. I am going to ask Paris to marry me. Or should I? I mean we haven't been together for a full year even. Would she say yes? Fuck!

This is too soon. I shut the laptop and signed. Not yet. We really only got back together the other day. One thing at a time.

Do I love her? More than anything else in this world. No doubts there. Am I scared? I'm fucking terrified. The problem is, I'm not sure why I'm so scared. I want to be with her. There is nothing more that I want. So why can't I just get my shit together? Fuck!

"What are you doing?" Paris asked me. I smiled at her.

"Was gonna look up some stuff, but I'm actually tired. Thinking about a nap." I grinned at her.

"Go get some sleep." Paris said, kissing my cheek.

"Coming with me?" I grinned.

"I've actually got a ton of energy right now. I'm sorry." She said.

I smiled and kissed her quick. Picking up my laptop, I headed down to my bunk. I'm fucking dead ass tired for some reason. As soon as I hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

I did end up stopping into a shop and buying a ring before our last show. I know what I want. There wasn't a single doubt in my mind when I bought it. All of my fears two weeks ago are totally gone. Paris is everything I've ever wanted in my life. The thought of not seeing her or talking to her every day, is something that I can't bear. I'm doing this. I just hope she will say yes.