Untitled Part 14

I stayed holed up in my room for three days. I needed to cry and be alone. Being alone meant just that. No Sid, no Joey, no Paul. They gave me the time I needed. Well, for the first three days.

I was on day number four when my door flew open that morning. The three of them turned on the lights, yanked covers off of me, and pulled me to stand up. I may of forgotten to mention that I haven't showered in almost four days, which is disgusting and unlike me.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

"Yep. We are done. You asked for three days, we gave you three days. This is day four." Joey told me. Sid was yanking me into the bathroom.

"Come on, stop you guys!" I yelled. Sid turned to me.

"Let me ask you this. You like feeling this way? And not showering? What the fuck babe? You are a neat freak. We are going on day four. Nope. I can't do it." Sid grinned. I glared, then looked to Paul desperately.

"Paris, he is right. And, well, uh, Joey and I kinda don't want to see you naked again. No offense." Paul smiled.

"I, on the other hand, don't mind a bit." Sid smiled.

"And we will be downstairs now." Joey laughed as him and Paul left my room.

Sid pulled me in the bathroom and locked the door. He handed me my toothbrush and I snatched it out of his hand. I brushed my teeth glaring at him. All he did was laugh or smile the whole time.

He started the shower and turned staring at me. I growled and yanked my clothes off, throwing them in his face.

"God, I love this side of you." Sid smiled at me.

"Fuck off." I growled, getting in the shower.

"Oh wow. I even got a fuck off. Stop. You're turning me on." He said with a laugh. I did grin a little at that.

I quickly got my shower, listening to Sid whistle the whole fucking time. I'm about ready to snap. I shut off the shower, and yanked the curtain open. Sid smiled while he whistled at me. I yanked a towel off the rack and covered myself, feeling more irritated with him.

"There. Can you give me a minute?" I snapped at him.

"Nope." Sid smiled. It's like he is trying to piss me off.

"I'm not in the mood for this shit, Sid." I glared.

"No? Why is that?" Sid grinned. I went to move around him and he leaned on the door.

"Sid, you are pissing me off." I growled. He smirked at me.

"Yeah? And it turns me on. I can't help it." He grinned.

"Quit being an asshole." I said. Sid narrowed his eyes at me.

"Is that how we are playing it?" He asked quietly.

I felt nervous, like I had pushed it too far this time. I backed up, watching him walk forward.

"That all you got?" Sid asked in the same quiet tone, walking forward. I backed up, almost scared.

"Sid, I'm sorry." I said quickly.

"I know. I'm not mad either." Sid whisperd as he backed me against the wall.

I looked up at him confused. He leaned over me, putting his hands on the wall behind me.

"I wasn't kidding. I love it when you're irritated with me. I have no idea why, but it turns me on. Bad." Sid smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him.