Chapter 1: Graduation

Before this Chapter starts a little info on your power, you will be able to create force fields. You're able to project it onto someone else along with making it into a projectile. (See picture above for more details)

Beep Beep Beep Beep. The sound of my alarm clocked ringed in my ears, making me shoot up in my bed. My heart pounding heavily as I panted softly. I looked over to my clock and turned it off. I let out a heavy sigh and rubbed my face, knowing today was the day I graduated from junior high. I reluctantly got out of bed and started my day. I brushed my hair, teeth, all the essentials before getting dressed into my uniform. 

"Y/N!!" My mother called from downstairs as I fought with my red tie. 

"YEAH!?" I screamed back. 

"BAKUGO IS HERE TO WALK YOU TO SCHOOL! HURRY!" I rolled my eyes and just continued to fight with my tie. 

"Why will you never work with me!" I said throwing it onto the ground after fighting it for almost 10 minutes. Suddenly my door swung open violently, making me squeak. I looked towards my door and saw a not so happy Katsuki in my door way. "WHAT THE HELL! Get out of my room!!" I yelled at him. 

"I've been waiting for you what is taking so long!?" He screamed back. 

"My tie!! It wont work with me!! It never does! This is the one day I wanted to wear it!" I said crossing my arms. "Its graduation Damn it." Katsuki rolled his eyes while placing his bag down and picking the tie up. He then wrapped it around my neck and began to tie it in place. He was so close to me, it made me blush a little. "I didn't need your fucking help..." I mumbled.

"Shut up, I'm not waiting on you all day for you to do such a simple task. Its my graduation day too." He growled back. I looked away with a huff. 

"Whatever..." After he finished I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs with him. 

"Y/n, dear would you like some breakfast before you go?" My mom asked as we came down the stairs. 

"no I gotta go mom, we don't want to be late, I already spent too much time on this stupid tie." I said not making eye contact with her, knowing VERY well she was giving me the "Your crush is nearby" look. I quickly slid my shoes on and was almost out the door when my mom grabbed my arm. 

"well at least let me get a picture. " I let out a groan and looked over at Katsuki, who was just scrolling through his phone at this point. I stood against the wall and watched as my mom pulled out her camera from her purse and got ready to take a picture. She was about to when suddenly a huge smirk crossed her face. "Bakugo dear come take a picture with Y/N! you're her bestfriend I need at least one picture of you two." 

"What are you talking about you have a million pictures of us!" I yelled. Before Katsuki could get a word out she grabbed his arm and pulled him over next to me.  "I'm so sorry." I whispered as my mom set up again. Katsuki wrapped his arm around my shoulder (I'm making you smaller then him if you don't like it FIGHT ME) and pulled me close to his side. 

"The faster she takes the picture the faster we get out of here." He said with a fake smile on his face. I smiled as well and let my mom snap the photo of us. 

"Great we're done, lets go." I said grabbing Katsuki's wrist and quickly pulling him towards the door. I swung it open and rushed out before my mom could say more. "oh my gosh, she is so embarrassing, why couldn't she just let us go without a picture! ugh!" I said as we walked down the street. We were both silent for a bit and I started to wonder why he was so quiet, usually he would be upset about something. I looked back and say he was looking down and to the side. I stopped and looked at him. "what's up with you?" I asked. Suddenly I felt a light squeeze on my hand. I looked down and saw I was still holding his hand. My face flustered up and I quickly released it. "W-WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING??" I said blushing red.