🍋Chapter 27 "Drunken Love":

DISCLAIMER: The following chapter you are about to read is a lemon. And a very descriptive one at that. So if you do not like lemons, turn back now or just skip ahead to the next chapter. Seriously, it's like super detailed and a bit raunchy. Actually a lot raunchy. Anyways, enjoy the chapter. You've been warned.
Clem's POV:
We kept drinking and drinking until we both had consumed enough alcohol to kill a baby elephant and we were now both drunk as fuck. I have never been drunk before but I can't say it feels good or bad. It's kind of like a happy medium in between. "Gabe, I... I think we should stop." I said in a very drunk voice. "Yeah... I think... I think your... Right." Gabe said sounding just as drunk. I put the bottle down next to me as my vision was so fucked up that I accidentally made the bottle tipped over and some of the rum spilled out. "Oops." I said put in the bottle back up. "Aren't you... Going to clean that... Spell?" Gabe asked me. "Na. I'll... I'll get it... Tomorrow." I replied as I then all of a sudden begin to feel really horny. "You were... You were so tough back... at the Delta." I told him as he replied, "You... You really think so?" "Yes. You are there... Bravest and... Cutest boy I know." I said starting to slur my words. "Well good. Because a fight... Wasn't, then why would you... Have married me?" Gabe asked. "I would've... Still married you... Anyways." I told him is Gabe give me a drunk and smile and I gave him one back.
I then started crawling on my hands and knees over to him as I put my arms around his neck and gave him a deep and juicy kiss to which she kissed back. I then position myself on his lap as our kids only got deeper in our tongues fight each other. As we kissed, I felt something poke at my ass cheek while I was sitting on Gabe's lap as I knew exactly what it was. "You getting... Horny too, dork?" I asked him separating our lips. Gabe just nodded as my horniness begin getting the better of me thanks to me being drunk. "Then I should do something with... That Boner of... Of yours." I said as we tried to get back on our feet but stumbled a bit. We eventually got her selves up as Gabe tried to remove my clothes but I stopped him and pushed him onto the bed with him now sitting on the edge. "No, let me... Strip for you, my love." I seductively flirted as I begin to slowly takeoff all of my clothes will swaying my hips back-and-forth at the same time. Once all of my clothes were removed, I then caressed my own body as I flirted, "You want me, Gabe?" He nodded like crazy as I flirting only replied, "Well come and take me then, dork."
I practically jumped on top of him as Gabe then begin sucking on my nipples which filled my body with a wonderful tingle. I felt his tongue making circular motions over it is it only increased the tingly feeling with me making quiet moans. We went back to making out, tongue at all and as we kissed, Gabe pulled away for a moment and said, "I want to... I want to try some... New shit." He then flipped himself on top of me and we get to move his body further down mine. Gabe's face was no at my womanhood as he begin circulating it with his tongue making me moan out loud at this time. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I ordered as I felt such pleasure fueling my body. "Wait. My turn." I said is Gabe concluded and I put him under Neath me. I then removed all of his clothing making us both completely naked as I face my face towards his manhood with my ass practically in his face. I begin stroking his manhood before putting it in my mouth and sucking hard.
I then felt Gabe continue where he left off as at the same time, he began licking my womanhood again while I still continue to suck. It was a rhythm of quiet moans as both of us had our miles occupied which prevented or moans from being as loud as they would have been. Neither one of us could hold out any longer as we both came almost simultaneously with his come and drink my mouth while my juices sprayed on his face. I swallowed what entered my mouth is Gabe wiped off my juices as he went in for another kids that I returned. We both lose ourselves on the bed with both of us morning through the kiss. After a solid five minutes, Gabe pulled away, got on top of me, and said, " you... You ready, honey?" "Oh, yes Gabe. I want you... Inside of me... No." I replied as Gabe nodded and slowly entered himself into me. He then begin thrusting into me as the moans once again slowly escaped our mouths. "Oh Clem. Your'e... You're so... Tight." Gabe said between thrusts. "Oh Gabe. I... I love you. I love you so... Fucking much." I said still panting and moaning. "I love... I love you too, Clemmy. Now and... Always." He replied as our lips slowly moved back into each other's with a fiery passion.
As he continued to thrusting and we continued kissing, there was a sudden knock on the door as it called both of us off guard. "Clem? Gabe? Are you alright? We hear noises downstairs." AJ said from the other side of the door. "Yes, AJ. We are... We are OK. Just go back... Downstairs." I said still panting and trying now to suppress my moans. "What are you guys doing in there?" He asked is I replied, "Alvin Junior, do as I say and get downstairs... Or you'll... Be in big trouble,... Young man." "OK." He simply replied as he went back downstairs. Gabe and I continued as before with our moans going back to their original volume. "Oh, Gabe. I am... I am...." I said is I was close. "Me too." He said as he went to pull out but I stopped him. "No. Do it in me." I said is Gabe looked confused. "But what if I get you... Pregnant?" He asked as I lovingly and seductively responded, "I...Want to... Have a baby... With you." Gave them nodded as only a few seconds later, we both came and it felt amazing when he came inside me. We both did lead our naked bodies under the covers while still panting hard. We didn't say a word to each other due to us being both drunk and super exhausted. All we did was snuggle our naked bodies together as it didn't take long for the both of us to pass out after that.

Once again, that was really awkward to write. I guess that's just how it is when people write lemons like this. Well thank you guys for reading if you were able to make it to the end. LOL. Anyways see you dudes and dudettes in the next chapter.