Chapter 9 "Truth Or Dare?":

(Time Skip: Two Weeks Later)
Clem's POV:
It's been a few weeks since Gabe and I did the deed is AJ was now fully recovered and has moved into our house with us. We both have had trouble with those bastards twins, Tiffany and Gareth but we just choose to ignore them and just live our lives is if they didn't exist at all. It was the afternoon as the sun had just started setting as we played with AJ in the main yard. As we played with him, a little girl close to AJ's age approached him and she was with two adults who looked like her parents. "Hi AJ." She said to him as AJ smile back and replied, "Hi Skyler." "Hey AJ, you didn't tell us you made a new friend." I said as AJ rolled his eyes a bit., Nice to meet you too. I'm Carter in this is my wife, Riley and our daughter, Skyler." They introduce themselves as we shook their hands. "I am Gabe and this is my girlfriend, Clementine. We are AJ's parental guardian." Gabe introduced us as we stopped shaking hands.
"So you two are parents? You guys seem a little young to be raising a kid already. But I'm not judging of course." Riley said. "Well AJ's father died before his birth and his mother died not too long after it. We are all he has left." I explained. "Well that he's lucky to have you do to take care of them." Carter said as AJ then asked, "Can I go play with Skyler?" "Sure buddy. Go ahead and have fun." I said as him and Skyler then went off to play on the playground. "Gabe! Clementine! Come over here!" We heard Louis shut off in the distance. "Look we have to go. It was really nice meeting you too." I said as we shook their hands again and Carter responded, "Please, the pleasure was all ours." They don't wave to us and walked away as we went to see whatever Louis wanted us for. "So what's up, Louis?" Gabe asked him as we saw Violet, Tenn, Minerva, and James all sitting together with Louis holding a deck of cards in hand. "Come on, guys. So down and digest in a little game." Louis said as Gabe and I sat down next to each other on one of the benches as Louis smirked at us playing with them.
"So what's the game tonight, Lou?" Gave asked him. "Tonight, we play truth or dare. We need to select the code from the deck and whoever gets the highest card gives the truth or the daycare and whoever gets the Lowes card has to say it or do it." Louis explained. "Cool. Sounds fun." I said as he was about to pass the deck around it's always saw that bitch, Tiffany run over to us. "Hey, I want to play!" "OK then, take a seat." Louis said as she sat down on the bench next to Gabe and giving him googly eyes much to his disgust and my rage. "OK, now let's play." Louis said as he took a card from the deck and pass the deck around with everyone doing the same. After everybody picked one we all showed our cards as Gabe got the highest card and Violet got the lowest. "Sweet! OK Violet, I'll give you truth. Have you ever had feelings for someone else other than Minnie in your whole life?" He asked as Violet looked awkwardly. "Well I actually used to... Have a crush on Louis." She said to everyone's surprise. "The keyword being used to. I'm perfectly fine with my fia... girlfriend ." She said almost slipping and saying fiancé instead as they still kept their engagement a secret to everyone.
Louis passed around the deck of cards again as we show them and Louis got the highest card with me unfortunately getting the lowest. "Oh boo Ya! So Clem I'll give you a truth. Let's play a little Marry, fuck or...." Louis said until Tenn gave him a dirty look when he said the word fuck. "Oh sorry I mean marry, flip, or kill. I will give you three names and out of the three you pick one for each category to either marry flip or kill them. Your three people are James, Gabe, and Violet. Go!" Louis said as I thought about it for a minute. "OK, easy. I would obviously marry Gabe. I mean he's already my perfect soulmate so it just seems obvious." I said as gable felt touched and Tiffany got pissed. "I would flip... Violet." I said much to mostly everyone surprise. "Oh shit Minerva! Looks like you have competition. "Louis joked as the both Minerva and Violet gave him the middle finger with Violet saying, "Fuck off, Louis." "I think you mean flip off? "Louis began to joke as Violet threw up her arms defeat. "Then it looks like Clementine will be killing walker boy James over here." Louis said as James let out a relieved sigh and said, "thank God." "Wow. You would rather be killed then marry or flip Clementine?" Louis said as James began to panic. "Shit! I didn't mean it like that it's just... Just...." James stuttered as Louis then replied, "James don't panic. I was just messing with you." "Well if I played, I would marry Gabe, kiss Gabe, and kill Clementine." Tiffany said looking at me with a nasty look as Louis said, "Uh... I don't think you understand how the game works." "Besides nobody fucking asked you." I said with attitude as Tiffany replied, "That doesn't mean I can't say anything."
We each took another card from the deck as Minerva got the highest card and James got the lowest. "Nice! OK things seem a little dry. I'm going with there. See those Walker heads on pikes over there, James? Well I dare you to kiss one." He said is James rolled his eyes and said, "You can't be fucking serious?" "Oh but she is. Kiss it! Kiss! Kiss it!" Who is started chanting as then everybody including Gabe and I got into it as James rolled his eyes again got up from where he was, went to a walker head on one of the pikes, and kissed it. We all began laughing as he sat down pissed off. "You really suck guys!" He said as we all know he was joking. "Oh get over yourself, James. Stop being a stick in the mud like you usually are." Tiffany spoke up as James gave her a nasty look as Louis passed the deck around again. This time James got the highest card and the lowest card went to Tenn. "All right Tennessee, I'll give you a true since you're young. I've been dying to ask you, what's with the scar on your face?" He asked as Violet then told him, "Uh James. He doesn't really like to ta...." "No. I've held it in for long enough. I think it's time to tell everybody." Tenn interrupted her. "When I was young, my father wasn't exactly the nicest man. He would usually harass my sisters and I but for some reason he particularly likes me because I was a boy and could apparently take pain better. One night he got incredibly drunk and decided it would be fun to light something on fire. Unfortunately it just so happened to be his own son. My mother sent me and my sisters away to the school to keep us away from him." He explained as I felt incredibly sorry for him so I got up and gave him a hug as he hugged back.
"Damn, that put a bit of a downer on things. Not to be rude or anything. I am sorry Tennessee." Louis said as Tenn nodded as I sat back down and Louis passed the deck around again. We showed our cards as Tiffany got the highest and Gabe got the lowest. "Shit." I heard Gabe mutter to himself as Tiffany said, "Fuck yeah! I think I'll give Gabe a dare. Gabe, I dare you... to kiss me on the lips. Right in front of that girlfriend of yours." She said as I got pissed and I could tell Gabe was too. Gabe did nothing for a second until he looked at her and said, "No." "What the... What the fuck do you mean no?!" Tiffany asked getting aggravated. "I mean no!" Gabe stood up for himself as Tiffany then turned to Louis and said, "He can't do that! It's a dare so he has to do it!" "Not this time." Louis said as that only made Tiffany more upset. "This is fucking bullshit!" Tiffany yelled that she threw down her cards to the ground and stomped off upset. "Good riddance." Gabe said reaching over to hold my hand as I accepted, making the two of us smile at each other.
We then took another card from the deck as Louis got the highest card and Violet got the lowest. "OK Violet I'll give you a truth. Who would you marry in our little group here other than Minerva?" He asked her. "Well I don't think I could answer that." Violet said as Louis raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why not?" Violet and Minerva ever than stood up hand in hand as she said, "Well that's because we are engaged. And not only that, we spoke to Jen and in a months time, she is willing to hold a wedding for us right in her main hall." "Good for you!!" Tenn said as everyone congratulated her as I began to think. "They can do weddings here?" I thought to myself as things began to settle down as Louis said, "OK, I think that's enough for tonight." We then all said good night to each other, we picked up AJ, and went back to the house with the engagement idea in my mind still.
The sun went down turning afternoon to night as Gabe and I tucked AJ into bed as we gave him goodnight kisses and left the room with the door closed. Gabe and I then walked into our room, got changed in our night close, and laid down in bed hanging on to each other closely. I was still thinking about what Violet said. About Jennifer allowing them to get married here. If that is really the case, maybe Gabe and I should do it too. I know I've debated it for a while but now that the chances finally here, I know we have to take it. "Gabe?" I asked him as he replied, "Yes my love?" "I've been thinking about what Violet said earlier. About her and Minerva getting married I mean." I said. " Yeah it's pretty cool. But why would you be thinking about it?" He asked. "Well I was thinking that... I want us to be married too. We should just go for it." I said as Gabe looked at me in shock. "Really?! You really want us to be married?!" He asked with a gigantic smile on his face. "Yes Gabe. I really want to be your wife." I said as he replied, "And I really want to be your husband." "So we're really doing this then? You're getting married!" He said excited while holding me tight. "Well it's not official yet. I mean we have to find a ring after all and then you have to propose to me." I said as Gabe then grinned more, searched through his pant pocket, and pulled out a ring. "Where did you get that ring?!" I asked in surprise. "I... I've been praying for this moment for a while don't worry about it. So I guess there's only one question to ask. Clementine Everett, will you marry me?" He asked as I got out of bed and yelled "Yes!" but not too loudly so AJ didn't wake up. Gabe then stood up, put the ring on my finger as we held onto each other and kissed passionately. After a good solid 5 minutes of us making out, we laid back down in bed as I admired the engagement ring now on my finger. "I'm kind of excited to tell everyone tomorrow." Gabe said as I replied, "Yeah I am too." We then cuddled up tomorrow and took awhile to fall asleep due to our excitement over our recent engagement.