🍋Chapter 8 "Passionate Love":

WARNING: This is a lemon chapter. Which means that it's going to include vulgar and inappropriate material. Not to mention also detailed. If this bothers you then I advise you to not read and just go to the next chapter. If it doesn't bother you then go ahead and read it. You have been warned. Seriously, I'm not kidding! If you don't like lemons or anything like it, turn away. You've been warned.
Clem's POV:
As soon as we got home from spending the entire day at AJ's bedside, I put my hat in the bag as Gabe and I decided to just snuggle up with each other on the bed. It's practically all we could do. He held his arm around my waist and nudged his face into mine as I did the exact same thing back to him. I kept thinking about what Gabe had said to me earlier when both of us were back at the medical building waiting for AJ. "You are my soulmate. The one and only girl I'm destined to love for the rest of my life." Over and over a plate in my head. How caring and sweet he is and that he truly loves me. And now with knowing AJ is going to be all right, I'm ready. I'm ready to... Have him inside of me. But I just don't know how
to add him on without seeming awkward. It may just be my horniness and young adult hormones talking, but all I know is that I really want it. I want him.
"Gabe?" I asked as I took my head away from his for a second. "Yes, mi amor? What is it?" He asked me. "Thank you." I simply think Tim as he seemed confused. Quote for what?" He asked with a dorky smile. "For... Making me happy all these 10 months. For making me feel loved, wanted, and needed. Just think you for... Everything." I said I was Gabe's small group even more as he rubbed my cheek with the back of his hand gently, causing my skin to pleasantly tingle from his touch. "Of course, baby. And thank you, Clementine." He said is I raised an eyebrow in grand. Quote for what?" I asked just like he did. Quote for always being there for me. For caring and loving me. For always staying at my side. Thanks for... Being the best damn girlfriend a man could ask for." He said as I lovingly side and kept his cheek. "I love you, my dork." I whispering really said is there was no very very little space between our faces and lips. "I love you too, my bad ass." He replied as the two of us broke the space and slowly locked our lips together in a smooth and passionate rhythm.
A simple kiss turn into a flurry of them as we begin to make out hard. More so than I think we ever have before but I wasn't sure. I've been forced myself on top of him as he put both of his strong arms around my waist or my hands were still planted on his face. As we made out, my horniness got the best of me and they took my hands off his face begin to remove his white T-shirt, much to his surprise. "Clem, what are you... What are you...." He tried to say until I put my pointer finger on his lips and shushed him. "I want you, Gabe. I want you inside of me so badly. I know I turned you down yesterday but I wasn't ready then. Well, I'm ready now. Please fuck me, dork. Fuck me so hard." I quietly exclaimed for some reason even though AJ was still at the medical building with Eleanor. Gabe smiled widely and nodded as I then completed what I was doing before and took the shirt right off his body and threw it on the ground beside our bed.
We continue to make out, but this time I felt Gabe's tongue try to enter my mouth as I playfully denied him entrance. He then called me off guard by slapping my butt as I gasped and that allowed him to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues wrestled against each other as his eventually won and began exploring every part of my mouth. We stopped tongue kissing as I begin to takeoff my gray jacket and the shirt underneath it until I only had my sports bra on the top of my body. "Do you wanna see them?" I asked seductively as he nodded and I begin to take my bra off, revealing my breasts. This was the first time I had ever shown them to Gabe so I had no idea if you would like them or not. "Do you... Do you like them?" I asked Gabe as he said, "They are perfect. Just like you." I smiled as I then flirted, "You want to play with them, big boy?" He nodded as he set up a bed with me still sitting on his lap as he began fondling my breasts, making me quietly home in my own self pleasure.
Gabe then begin to kiss and gently lick my nipple is it causing me to let out an actual amount this time. He eventually start as he then flip me underneath him as I pushed him off of me. "Wait. You pleasured me. And let me pleasure you." I said as we both got off the bed as he remain standing while I kneel down in front of him and begin to unbuckle his belt. I took both his belt and pants off as he was not only in his underwear. I slid off his boxers to reveal his manhood that honestly look even bigger than I ever imagined. I mean I knew it would be big, but not this big. "Wow. It's really big. I don't know if it'll fit." I flirted causing him to blush as I then took his manhood in my hand and begin stroking it, making him slightly moan as well. After I finished stroking, I then placed it in my mouth and begin sucking on it hard. Jane told me how to do this before Kenny killed her. It was one of her we are lessons that I honestly didn't feel necessary, but I guess it ended up coming in handy for me after all, didn't it?
"Mmm Clem. I'm... I'm...." Gabe said until he orgasms and released his load into my mouth as I took out his manhood and swallowed his baby batter with a little bit of it still on my bottom lip. Without hesitation, Gabe threw me back on the bed, causing me to laugh as his naked body crawled onto me, wiped the cum off my lip and we went back to making out. As we kissed, Gabe grabbed my hair with one hand while doing my pants with the other as the two of us were completely naked now. He separated his lips from mine as he then whispered, "Turn around." I then whispered back, "Why?" "Oh, you'll see, mi amor." He continued to whisper as I did as he said and turned myself around. Gabe position me on my hands and knees as he put his manhood in my ass and begin thrusting in and out of it. I had to get to paint and mold is Gabe had both hands firmly placed on my hips and ass. He don't use one hand slap my butt again as I thought the skin of my ass ripple like water. He then proceeded to squeeze my ass, giving me a bigger sensation. "Oh... Gabe!" I exclaimed loudly as he continued squeezing and slapping my ass I'll still thrust of himself into it harder and harder with every thrust and it felt so amazing.
He eventually start as he push me back down on the bed as I turned around and gazed into his loving eyes. "Are you ready, Clem?" He asked both seductively yet at the same time I'm nervous. "Yes Gabe, please put your cock into my pussy." I seductively returned as Gabe about it and proceed to insert himself into me as it hurt at first but also felt nice at the same time. I granted in pain as Gabe asked concerned, "Clem, are you OK? Should we stop?" "Hell no! Just do it, Gabe. I can take it." I responded as he gave them begin to thrust himself into me. What was at first pain quickly turned into pure pleasure with every thrust he made. "Oh Gabe! Oh Gabe! Fuck me harder!" I exclaimed is Gabe 30 both harder but also faster. I then saw blood come out as I got scared. "Gabe, why am I...." I tried to ask him as he immediately answered, "That's your hymen. It's what shows that you're a virgin. It just popped." I just smiled as he thrust and continue for a while until an idea came into my head. I pushed him off of me and then got back on top of him opening his manhood back with me. I began bouncing up-and-down on his manhood is both of our bodies produced a symphony of moans and cries of pleasure. "Ohhh! I love you, Gabe! I... I love you... So much." I said stuttering from my moans as Gabe replied, "I... Love you too so fucking much... Clementine."
"Gabe... I'm... I'm...." I tried to speak but my moans were all matching my words. "I am... Close to." Gabe said. "Pull out! I'm not ready... To have... A baby." I said is gave them pulled out of me as we both orgasm in our juices were released. He came on my stomach all my juices went right on his manhood. I wiped off the baby batter from my stomach and elected as the two of us then just lay there both completely naked and completely exhausted. "Wow. That was... "Gabe tried to say until I said, "Amazing." "We should mark the... Occasion. Like a... memento of our first... Time." Gabe said still out of breath. "I agree." I said is Gabe then put his underwear back on, which is into our bag, and took out his life. He then went to the wall behind our bed as the car of his initial into the wall. "Your turn." He said as I covered my naked body with a blanket, took the knife from them, and carve my initials as well along with the plus sign between the two initials and a heart surrounding the whole thing. We then lied back down as we cuddled up with each other. "I love you, Clementine Everett." Gabe uttered as I uttered back, "I love you too, Gabriel Garcia." We both then gave into our exhaustion and fall asleep with our mostly naked bodies together.

Damn! You have no idea how awkward it was to write this. Don't get me wrong I'm still proud of it, but writing stuff like this can get a little awkward. Anyway if you were able to stomach through this, thank you so much for reading and see you all in the next chapter you dude and dudettes.