Chapter 3 "Lilly":

Clem's POV:
"Leave her alone! And "AJ yelled out as he got out of his hiding spot and pointed his gun at Abel, only to have Abel slap it out of his hands and restrain him with one arm behind his back. "Well hello again, squirt." He said as I then saw my note on the ground and tried to reach for it until he kicked it away. "She's a fighter. You don't like her." Abel then told the person. "Where is your friend?! Marlon was it?" The lady holding me down asked. "He's dead. He died a while ago." I explained to her that she let out a disappointed, "Ah shit." "Hey, we can still make this work." Abel to the lady and she then asked me, "Where are the others in your group?" "We don't have anyone else. It's just us two on the road." I lied to her and she apparently saw through my life. "I find that very hard to believe, kid. Just tell us where they are!" She demanded as I refused to answer her. Abel then twisted AJ's arm behind his back tighter as AJ screamed in pain. "Stop!! Don't fucking hurt him!" I yelled and anger as Abel replied, "Then tell us where your little friends are or else I'll split his head open like a watermelon."
The woman then kicked me into my back is AJ yelled out, "CLEM!!" The woman then looked at my hat and seemed startled as I got a good look at her face and was startled as well. "Oh, my God! Clementine, it to you?" She asked and she then said, "My... Name is Lilly. I don't think you remember me." "I remember you." I said and she seemed pleased with the fact that I indeed remembered her. She held out her hand to me as Abel yelled in protest, "You're helping her?!" "Shut up, Abel. We've got history." Lilly replied as Abel said, "Yeah, so do we. Big fucking deal." I excepted her hand and she lifted me up and Abel loosened his restrain on AJ a bit. "Lee's not with you. I assume he's dead then. I never did forgive him for leaving me on the side of the road after killing that girl." She said as I replied, "Yeah Carly." She then looked over to AJ and said to me, "This kid. You'll die protecting him. I walk or you didn't spot. A bullet you couldn't dodge. A cry for help that brings the herd. It happened to Lee and it all happened to you." She said is I clenched my fists the bed. "I am not Lee. I survived for this long on my own." I told her and she just scuffed and replied, "Yeah, you've made it this far. I'll give you credit for that but nothing else."
"We can help you take care of him, Clem. We can take you both back to the Delta with us. We have naturally grown food, working solar panels, and high walls. All we ask in return is for you to return to your group and convince them to come peacefully. No one will be harmed." Lilly then offered. "What the hell do you want with a couple kids?" I asked her with attitude. "We don't need a couple of kids. We need all of them." Abel then said. "Well I'm not Marlon." I said with the same level of attitude. "Tell you what then. I'll just take the little square here myself now." Abel then said tightening his grip on AJ's arm. I then looked behind Lilly to see Minerva holding Aasim's bow in hand and putting it at the back of Lilly's head. As much as I wanted her to take the shot I knew that you could possibly lead to her getting in danger. "Minnie! Run!" I yelled out as Abel and Lilly's eyes were now set on her as Minerva hesitated at first, but started running eventually. I kicked able in the knee, forcing him to release AJ as the two of us started running as fast as we could while Lilly and Abel ran after us while shooting their weapons off at us.
We dodged both walkers in our path and board shooting behind us as AJ and I slipped underneath a fallen tree as Abel stumbled under it. Lilly then continued to shoot and Abel eventually got lucky and shot AJ in the stomach as he ached in pain. "AJ!!" I yelled out as I assured him to safety behind a tree. I looked back to see Lilly and Abel still coming at us until a herd of walkers got in their path, distracting them. Unfortunately, we had walkers come our way as well as AJ then handed me his knife. I killed a walker after walker who tried to attack us which wasn't easy considering there was a fucking lot of them. As I killed walker after Walker, I thought you had another one come Myway looking a bit shorter than the others as I want to stab her in the head until I grabbed both of my wrists and quietly whispered, no." I was about to scream until he covered my mouth with his hand to keep me quiet and whispered, "too loud." I nodded swiftly as he then let go of me and went back to pretending to be a walker and blend it in like it was no big deal. He picked up a rock and threw it away from our direction to distract the walkers as all of them begin walking away from us. "Follow." He said gesturing us to come his way as I picked up AJ in my arms and followed this man to wherever the hell he was going.
"Come. I'll help him" He continued to whisper is I didn't ask any questions and just agreed as AJ's blood soaked my hands. I still can't process all that just happened today. Aasim was dead, Able and Lily are alive, AJ was shot, this Walker mask I had just rescued us, and our group is probably worried sick about us. Especially my dork. I just wanted to get back to them and him, but I knew that we couldn't go that far distance with AJ and his current condition. Whenever is probably back at the camp by now so at least she's there to tell everyone that we're all right. So I just follow this guy to wherever this place was he was taking us and wants AJ is suitable for travel, I'm getting our asses back to the camp as quickly as possible.